The Student Room Group

Help picking a Uni?

I need help... I applied to 5 different University's on UCAS only expecting one or two offers so for 4/5 have got back to me all with offers... one of them is already of the table as according to my predicted grade the condition is near impossible but now I don't know whether to go:
Canterbury Christ Church
Bangor
or Central Lancashire

I am also waiting to hear back from Durham University... if anyone has been or is at one of these advice or insights would be much appreciated
Original post by Robertturner03
I need help... I applied to 5 different University's on UCAS only expecting one or two offers so for 4/5 have got back to me all with offers... one of them is already of the table as according to my predicted grade the condition is near impossible but now I don't know whether to go:
Canterbury Christ Church
Bangor
or Central Lancashire

I am also waiting to hear back from Durham University... if anyone has been or is at one of these advice or insights would be much appreciated

Hi,

Great to hear that Bangor is an option for you, can I ask what course you are looking at studying?

Sera :smile:
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi,

Great to hear that Bangor is an option for you, can I ask what course you are looking at studying?

Sera :smile:

Philosophy and Religion with a Placement year (if you need it I think the code is VVP5)
hi, i've also applied for canterbury christ church, bangor and durham and i was just wondering after submitting your application how long it took for canterbury and bangor to get back to you with offers?
Subject?
Original post by gdennant
hi, i've also applied for canterbury christ church, bangor and durham and i was just wondering after submitting your application how long it took for canterbury and bangor to get back to you with offers?

it was only two or three weeks... a month at the very most
Original post by McGinger
Subject?

Religion Philosophy and ethics though one has a placement year whilst another has a foundation year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending