The Student Room Group

If I’ve firmed can I change course ?

I’ve firmed for Business and Marketing at a uni and I’ve firmed it but I now want to do international business and marketing will I be able to change ?
If you’re talking about transferring to a different course at the same university you should ask the university the courses sound pretty similar so you might be able to change once you get there. If changing to a different university ucas says:

If you accepted your offers in the last 14 days, contact one of our advisers to make any changes to your replies.

If it’s been more than 14 days since you replied to your offers, there is a more detailed process you need to follow. As you’ve agreed to a contract with your chosen unis, it may be possible, but we are unable to guarantee you can change them. You’ll need to speak to them about changing your replies, and then call us, to let us know what you want to do.
Original post by Tashax2
I’ve firmed for Business and Marketing at a uni and I’ve firmed it but I now want to do international business and marketing will I be able to change ?

If you are happy with that university then just ask them if you can swap courses
At the same uni? Possibly, if they approve the change. Just drop them a line.
Reply 4
Original post by Hellllpppp
If you’re talking about transferring to a different course at the same university you should ask the university the courses sound pretty similar so you might be able to change once you get there. If changing to a different university ucas says:

If you accepted your offers in the last 14 days, contact one of our advisers to make any changes to your replies.

If it’s been more than 14 days since you replied to your offers, there is a more detailed process you need to follow. As you’ve agreed to a contract with your chosen unis, it may be possible, but we are unable to guarantee you can change them. You’ll need to speak to them about changing your replies, and then call us, to let us know what you want to do.

Okay thank you , I’ve sent the uni and email so hopefully I can’t change
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
At the same uni? Possibly, if they approve the change. Just drop them a line.

Yeah it’s at the same uni , I’ve sent them an email an hopefully they approve
Reply 6
Original post by PQ
If you are happy with that university then just ask them if you can swap courses

Yeah i really like the uni so I’ll contact them and ask , hoping for the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending