The Student Room Group

I sent SFE all my evidence and they say this??

Hi there. I hope a Student finance rep reads this.
I gave in all my evidence required by post and received it back with a letter saying "correspondence received".
I get an email now saying that they haven't got my eligibility evidence and they require it. I sent in my home office letters that states i am settled.
What do I do? who do i contact to resolve this? I cannot find an email to contact SFE, and the email i received from SF says "we can't receive your email as this email doesn't accept incoming emails."
Please help this is my future..
Reply 1
I think you can contact them through facebook
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by MeForPm
Hi there. I hope a Student finance rep reads this.
I gave in all my evidence required by post and received it back with a letter saying "correspondence received".
I get an email now saying that they haven't got my eligibility evidence and they require it. I sent in my home office letters that states i am settled.
What do I do? who do i contact to resolve this? I cannot find an email to contact SFE, and the email i received from SF says "we can't receive your email as this email doesn't accept incoming emails."
Please help this is my future..

Hi there,

You can send us a DM with your Name and CRN on one of our social media channels. You can contact us on Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks, Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending