The Student Room Group

application for AHP course not approved

Dear Team,
Could you please help.
I have applied for my 2nd undergraduate degree, the first one was in Hotel Management, whereas this second course is one of the Allied Health Professions and was told that I am not eligible. However, on the gov website it is written that you can get the student loan to cover your tuition fees as well as maintenance loan. Could you please advise me on why I am not eligible? Could it be because I was offered a conditional offer and the course is still not confirmed as I am finalising my exams? I appreciate your urgent advice please. Thank you.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by monicka
Dear Team,
Could you please help.
I have applied for my 2nd undergraduate degree, the first one was in Hotel Management, whereas this second course is one of the Allied Health Professions and was told that I am not eligible. However, on the gov website it is written that you can get the student loan to cover your tuition fees as well as maintenance loan. Could you please advise me on why I am not eligible? Could it be because I was offered a conditional offer and the course is still not confirmed as I am finalising my exams? I appreciate your urgent advice please. Thank you.

Hi, please confirm the full course and university names.
Thanks, Isaac
Hi Isaac,

Thank you very much for your answer. I have also contacted SFE over the phone yesterday and the issue was already resolved. Great customer service. Thank you again. Regards, Monicka
Original post by monicka
Hi Isaac,

Thank you very much for your answer. I have also contacted SFE over the phone yesterday and the issue was already resolved. Great customer service. Thank you again. Regards, Monicka

Glad to hear it was resolved and thanks for the kind words :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending