The Student Room Group

My friend gets rude on message but is nice in person

He was saying some bad stuff about me on messages a few weeks ago and said it about my cousin. We got angry, he said he wanted to fight and we were literally going to fight. He started it, he started saying nasty stuff out of no where, we were fine then we got angry, then he said he'll beat us up and we just said OK because we were angry. We agreed and we met up. He walked over to us, he looked really scared, my cousin I was prepared to fight because I was just angry and my cousin was prepared but we met up, he looked pretty scared tbf, he said sorry and that we should be friends. I calmed down a bit, my cousin was still mad but he calmed down eventually and we decided to make up. We just carried on as normal from a few days after.

It's been a few weeks and he's started to get a bit rude on messages again. He's just swearing and stuff. He said he'll get his brother on us because he annoyed my cousin, my cousin was say we should rearrange the fight then the friend said he can get his brother to meet my cousin up and fight him. He was saying he'll send his brother out on him. Its just hard because this guys family are friends with my family so it would be awkward to end the relationship. My friends family have known mine for years. I'm not sure what to do because he gets rude but if we do anything back he'll get his brother on us. He never ever gets rude face to face in person but on messages he swears and everything.
Reply 1
He's not a friend if he sends rude messages, but you are all idiots for thinking that fighting solves problems.

Grow up and learn to talk to people if you have a problem with their behaviour. If this so-called friend doesn't listen to reason, keep your fists to yourself and cut them off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending