The Student Room Group

Why is it hard to maintain love from a woman as a man.

Scroll to see replies

Many know that they can get away with doing *****y things because... well they can. The attractive ones at least. They are desirable to men and in that sense men are expendable to them. If one falls off, they can get another easily. But don't give up hope, it's a big world and there are still decent women out there. Steer away from your usual type and you'll find them
Original post by asif007
You'd be surprised how much clarity and understanding you can get from being high. :tongue: We educated men of the RP community have been discussing these same issues for years while completely sober and of sound mind and body.

Women have a very transactional view of relationships. Whatever a man can provide for her and whatever he can make her "feel" right now in this moment are all she is interested in. Men create resources, women extract them. Briffault's Law says that "the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place". Women always feel that they deserve better, especially when they are young and attractive and have many dating options. It's called Hypergamy and it's a proven concept of female mating strategy - Google it to get a better understanding.

When a woman knows that she can't extract resources from you in the form of wealth (i.e. because you aren't wealthy) but she feels she deserves better than you (i.e. a man with more wealth) then she will make you work harder to keep her attention and affection on you. She will manipulate, play mind games, test you just to get a reaction out of you and see how emotionally stable you are. In the RP community we call this "****-testing". A man's wealth is proportional to the level of respect a woman has for him - when you earn more than her, you appear more dominant. When you do not have wealth, you have to earn her respect in other ways, which is why she will throw these "compliance tests" at you. Manipulation and mind games come in when she is not sure if she respects you and is trying to decide whether to give you a chance at dating her. Passing the tests earns her respect, tells her that you are genuine and you mean business and you will put her in her place when the situation demands it. Women need to know they have a strong dominant man who will hold her accountable for bad decisions she makes, lay down the law in the house and bring her up on bad behaviour. This is the kind of man she will submit to.

Check out this video for a little guide to "****-testing":

The incel community and their explanations for how women apparently think/behave are always an absolute hoot to read about.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello guys, I must say, as of right now, 22:45am , 20/09/21, I am high as a kite.

But hear me out, and educate your opinions towards me please <3

I’ll keep this short to be honest as I’m struggling to type but,

Why do I feel like unless you’re a wealthy man, you have to, in some weird sense, manipulate or borderline kind of play mind games with your girlfriend/wife/ women, to keep them in love with you. I don’t know how to explain it for some reason but for those of you that see this and know exactly why’ve just asked that/ where I’m going with this, please just give me your opinion. Don’t slate me or think I’m talking nonsense due to me being high.. I mean no harm.. & I just want to be educated with other people of this planets opinion :smile:

I just feel like us men can’t show our woman our genuine and most raw love because once they get a glimpse of that love, they’re just… no longer interested. If not, then guaranteed loss of respect/value for the man…

I’m not saying this is the case with all females. I’m speaking based of my own experiences and observations.

I noticed within all my relationships/situationships I’ve been in, the girl seemed to love and respect me way more when I was kind of cold, blunt, abit non-chalant and unavailable.. rather than when I was giving her my affection, love, effort and good vibes/energy.. see what I mean ?

Anyways…

Like I said I’m high as kite, just a random blunt thought. I just want to know why it has to be this way. Why can’t us men just love our women without them falling out of love with us in the meanwhile..? :frown:

Please don’t slate me. I'm not coming for females nor do I think it’s the case with every female. Just asking based off personal long term experiences and observations.

Love.

~ Anon.

I fear that this could be my permanent destiny.
Original post by !Capercaillie
The incel community and their explanations for how women apparently think/behave are always an absolute hoot to read about.

And it's always hilarious watching uninformed people mistaking RP for the more volatile and socially isolated incel community. Next time you fancy writing BS, you should at least read my sentences properly and get your facts straight.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by asif007
And it's always hilarious watching uninformed people mistaking RP for the more volatile and socially isolated incel community. Next time you fancy writing BS, you should at least read my sentences properly and get your facts straight.

Men who absolutely suck with women to the point that they spend their days constructing pseudointellectual ideological frameworks on YouTube or internet forums to explain why women/society/whatever is rigged against them because they don't want to take personal responsibility for their situation are going to get labelled incels.

Step out of your echo chamber and actually spend some time with the opposite sex. You quickly discover that most women are not the manipulators you think they are.
Men who absolutely suck with women to the point that they spend their days constructing pseudointellectual ideological frameworks on YouTube or internet forums to explain why women/society/whatever is rigged against them because they don't want to take personal responsibility for their situation are going to get labelled incels.

Step out of your echo chamber and actually spend some time with the opposite sex. You quickly discover that most women are not the manipulators you think they are.

Yeah that's cool, whatever.

Asif007 is not an incel or a virgin and has friends of both biological sexes.
I'm female and agree with some of his comments on this thread.

Asif007 is into redpill and some other manosphere ideas.
Going by his tsr posts, he seems to share the opinions of a few male youtubers focused upon relationship advice/lifestyle coaching for guys who are in the habit of mentioning the SIGN tactics in association with females but conveniently never mention the fact that many male activists & almost all social media keyboard warriors of various gender persuasions employ the very same tactics whenever they encounter any alternative viewpoint to their own.
Reply 27
I personally believe you’re just surrounded by not very nice people. I never really believed in love but my opinion has been changing since I’ve seen other people have it. What people don’t seem to understand (due to their own bad experiences) is that it’s not just “black and white” in terms of “love does exist” or “love doesn’t” because it’s not so clear cut. Some people experience it and some maybe never will. A relationship is more about you both compromising (because we are human at the end of the day) and tackling problems together as opposed to disagreeing with eachother. You’re just around the wrong females. Traits can’t be limited to a gender entirely, but I understand where you’re coming from because of the social circles you’re in. It also could be a result of your mindset our own mental health, but that’s secondary. A good few of women are the way you’ve said because that is how they’ve been raised to be treated but not all. Hope this helps.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by ~AISHA~
I personally believe you’re just surrounded by not very nice people. I never really believed in love but my opinion has been changing since I’ve seen other people have it. What people don’t seem to understand (due to their own bad experiences) is that it’s not just “black and white” in terms of “live does exist” or “love doesn’t” because it’s not so clear cut. Some people experience it and some maybe never will. A relationship is more about you both compromising (because we are human at the end of the day) and tackling problems together as opposed to disagreeing with eachother. You’re just around the wrong females. Traits can’t be limited to a gender entirely, but I understand where you’re coming from because of the social circles you’re in. It also could be a result of your mindset our own mental health, but that’s secondary. A good few of women are the way you’ve said because that is how they’ve been raised to be treated but not all. Hope this helps.

It's a complex matter in which both the environment and social conditioning play a significant rôle. This is what happens when we leave much of our dating fate to luck. Ideally, every source of pleasure should be accessible to anyone with no exceptions, but current circumstances tend to stand in the way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending