The Student Room Group

Student finance course change approval

I updated my application on student finance today as I changed courses for first year. Will it be approved in time for when I start Uni on the 15th September as the website says it can take 6 weeks!
Original post by MaddieH200
I updated my application on student finance today as I changed courses for first year. Will it be approved in time for when I start Uni on the 15th September as the website says it can take 6 weeks!

Hi there,

This is completely dependent on our volumes and when you send evidence etc. The soft deadline passed in May to guarantee that this would be approved in time for your course starting however, if it is processed after, payments are backdated from the start of the academic year.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

This is completely dependent on our volumes and when you send evidence etc. The soft deadline passed in May to guarantee that this would be approved in time for your course starting however, if it is processed after, payments are backdated from the start of the academic year.

Thanks, Clare

Hi Clare,
Everything has already been approved a couple months back now in terms of bank details and requirements, it was just the course I have just updated?
Hi Clare,
Everything has already been approved a couple months back now in terms of bank details and requirements, it was just the course I have just updated?

Hi there,

Thank you for confirming. Did you change this on your account or upload a CO1 form? Do you have any child dependents on your application?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Thank you for confirming. Did you change this on your account or upload a CO1 form? Do you have any child dependents on your application?

Thanks, Clare

I changed it online on my account, no I do not have any child dependents
Thanks
Thanks

Hi Maddie, Once we receive this it takes 17 working days as an estimated timescale to update. Thanks, Jason
Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for confirming. Our current timescales are approximately 17 working days, with subject to change depending on our current volumes.

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending