The Student Room Group

Evidence of Placement

I have been asked to provide evidence for the placement I will attend for Occupational Therapy . However I do not have these details until I have enrolled on the course. All I can provide is a conditional offer letter.
Original post by nat3asha
I have been asked to provide evidence for the placement I will attend for Occupational Therapy . However I do not have these details until I have enrolled on the course. All I can provide is a conditional offer letter.

Hi there, is the placement an integral part of your course or is this a separate year of your course? What year is your placement year on the course? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, is the placement an integral part of your course or is this a separate year of your course? What year is your placement year on the course? Thanks, Karen

Hi Karen,

This will be my first year. My course is for 3 years and we have a placement for each year for about 6 to 8 weeks. The placement is part of the course and will most likely be in the 2nd semester At this point the University itself won’t know where I will be placed as the course has not started yet. That is why I’m unsure about what evidence I’m to provide .
Original post by nat3asha
Hi Karen,

This will be my first year. My course is for 3 years and we have a placement for each year for about 6 to 8 weeks. The placement is part of the course and will most likely be in the 2nd semester At this point the University itself won’t know where I will be placed as the course has not started yet. That is why I’m unsure about what evidence I’m to provide .

If your placement is an integral part of your course this would generally be classed as you attending university for the full year. A placement year would generally be for half or the full year and this is when we would require evidence of this and would generally happen in students 3rd year of the course not the 1st year. If you have indicated placement on your application and this is integral you would need to change your term location from placement to university for the team to update this on your account.

You can find out how to change this here:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/student-finance-england-how-to-guide

Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending