The Student Room Group

identity evidence ‘received’ help

When completing my application, I sent a photo of my birth certificate as it said that was allowed, and the status changed to received. The next expected update appeared, but the date has been and gone and nothing has happened. The status for identity evidence is down as ‘received’, which sounds like I just need to wait, but the page is telling me I have actions in progress, which sounds like I should do something. I don’t want to leave it too late, so I wanted to ask for advice.
Original post by Mumb13s
When completing my application, I sent a photo of my birth certificate as it said that was allowed, and the status changed to received. The next expected update appeared, but the date has been and gone and nothing has happened. The status for identity evidence is down as ‘received’, which sounds like I just need to wait, but the page is telling me I have actions in progress, which sounds like I should do something. I don’t want to leave it too late, so I wanted to ask for advice.

Hi there, What actions are showing as outstanding on your account? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies for the delay. i’ve been having some technical difficulties!

The list has three things on it:
Enter your bank account details - Complete
Enter your National Insurance number - Complete
Provide your identity evidence - Received

‘Provide your identity evidence’ still has a live hyperlink, presumably to provide more, but the ‘Received’ sounds like I don’t need to act yet. I’ve uploaded a JPEG photo of my birth certificate already, should that work?

Thank you again.
Original post by Mumb13s
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies for the delay. i’ve been having some technical difficulties!

The list has three things on it:
Enter your bank account details - Complete
Enter your National Insurance number - Complete
Provide your identity evidence - Received

‘Provide your identity evidence’ still has a live hyperlink, presumably to provide more, but the ‘Received’ sounds like I don’t need to act yet. I’ve uploaded a JPEG photo of my birth certificate already, should that work?

Thank you again.

Hi there,

Yes, it will show as outstanding until it is processed. Our current processing timescales are approximately 7 working days, with subject to change depending on our current volumes.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Yes, it will show as outstanding until it is processed. Our current processing timescales are approximately 7 working days, with subject to change depending on our current volumes.

Thanks, Clare

Thanks for responding.

The date my 'EvidenceUploadedPDF' was created was on the 4th March, so this will have been the day I sent the photo. There has been no further contact from SFE regarding this since then. How should I proceed?

I know the email address I gave SFE is correct as I have received emails from them before, when I created the account.
Original post by Mumb13s
Thanks for responding.

The date my 'EvidenceUploadedPDF' was created was on the 4th March, so this will have been the day I sent the photo. There has been no further contact from SFE regarding this since then. How should I proceed?

I know the email address I gave SFE is correct as I have received emails from them before, when I created the account.

Hi there,

It would be best to start a live chat on your account so that an adviser can look into this for you.

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare
Reply 6
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

It would be best to start a live chat on your account so that an adviser can look into this for you.

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare

thank you for your help. i think i’m getting somewhere now!
Original post by Mumb13s
thank you for your help. i think i’m getting somewhere now!

That;s great. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending