The Student Room Group

Student Finance England Verifying Payment Details

Hey, I reapplied for 22/23 academic year to try for the higher maintenance loan by sending in a pff2 form. Was told that my application was sent to the team that checks finance a few days ago and checked my account and it says STATUS - VERIFYING PAYMENT DETAILS and that my application has been approved. But when I click on entitlement summary, it says 'you can't apply yet for 22/23'? - Attached the screenshots of these

Was wondering how long it would take to finish verifying, update my current base maintenance loan to the higher amount and when I'd be able to see my new entitlement summary?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Veronica K
Hey, I reapplied for 22/23 academic year to try for the higher maintenance loan by sending in a pff2 form. Was told that my application was sent to the team that checks finance a few days ago and checked my account and it says STATUS - VERIFYING PAYMENT DETAILS and that my application has been approved. But when I click on entitlement summary, it says 'you can't apply yet for 22/23'? - Attached the screenshots of these

Was wondering how long it would take to finish verifying, update my current base maintenance loan to the higher amount and when I'd be able to see my new entitlement summary?

Hi Veronica,

It would be best to access your account so we can check this. We'd recommend sending us a live chat on your account and one of our team will be able to help you.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending