The Student Room Group

identity evidence query

Hi, I am in the process of applying for student finance for the upcoming academic year and am having some trouble with being able to submit the application.
I have uploaded my birth certificate as identification and the status has changed to received. however, through an email I have had they cannot do any more with it until I have submitted my application.
Due to the status of proving my identity as being received and not complete, I am unable to submit the application and thus not progress any further in the application.
How am I able to proceed.
Original post by pudking1
Hi, I am in the process of applying for student finance for the upcoming academic year and am having some trouble with being able to submit the application.
I have uploaded my birth certificate as identification and the status has changed to received. however, through an email I have had they cannot do any more with it until I have submitted my application.
Due to the status of proving my identity as being received and not complete, I am unable to submit the application and thus not progress any further in the application.
How am I able to proceed.

Hi there, you should still be able to submit your application regardless of outstanding evidence. I would advise to log into your account and locate your application and submit this to allow the team to process your evidence. Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, you should still be able to submit your application regardless of outstanding evidence. I would advise to log into your account and locate your application and submit this to allow the team to process your evidence. Thanks, Karen

Hi, i am unable to continue at all with my application after uploading my birth certificate. i am unsure on how to proceed further than this.
Original post by pudking1
Hi, i am unable to continue at all with my application after uploading my birth certificate. i am unsure on how to proceed further than this.

I would advise to clear your browser history and cache and try to resubmit your application again. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending