The Student Room Group

Student finance providing evidences

Hi! I need help with providing evidences. I've received email from student finance saying that I need to send them home office letter saying I've been living here 3 years continuously from 1/9/2020. I've already sent them my ILR ID and passport but they sent them back to me last week and emailed me saying that those evidences will be processed within 20 working days. So, my question is here do I have to send them my passport and ILR card again along with my other documents (home office documents)? Or do I have to send only home office documents. I’ve asked this question multi time on this page no one replied so far
Original post by Fathimasabz
Hi! I need help with providing evidences. I've received email from student finance saying that I need to send them home office letter saying I've been living here 3 years continuously from 1/9/2020. I've already sent them my ILR ID and passport but they sent them back to me last week and emailed me saying that those evidences will be processed within 20 working days. So, my question is here do I have to send them my passport and ILR card again along with my other documents (home office documents)? Or do I have to send only home office documents. I’ve asked this question multi time on this page no one replied so far

Hi there,

I have replied to this query from you on another post, please continue the conversation with us there.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending