The Student Room Group

How do I politely say I want to stop talking to him?

I’ve been chatting with a guy online. He was friendly at first but over time he’s grown condescending and even though I pointed out that I don’t like the tone he uses while talking to me, he continues to speak to me as though he is the best thing on earth and I am nothing compared to him. This isn’t in my head. He’s literally told me ‘I’m elite, so it’s natural that you’re dumb compared to me.’ He took a break from talking to me for a few days and I was actually quite happy, which made me realise that I don’t enjoy talking to him like I used to. Anyway, I want to stop talking to him but I don’t want to just ghost him. I’d like to write him a message saying I don’t want to talk to him anymore. What’s the politest way I can say this?
block or ghost him he doesn't understand that you need to be respectful when talking to a potential partner you need to treat them as such a partner, not a underling.
Original post by live-in-moment
block or ghost him he doesn't understand that you need to be respectful when talking to a potential partner you need to treat them as such a partner, not a underling.

ok i might just ghost him
Original post by Anonymous
ok i might just ghost him

Okay Good I think that would be for the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending