The Student Room Group

UCAS Application

Do you have to show your first-year university transcripts if you are applying for a new university and starting again in the first year?
They’ll usually be asked for.

You should list your first year study and modules in the education section along with your A levels and GCSEs
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
They’ll usually be asked for.

You should list your first year study and modules in the education section along with your A levels and GCSEs

Ah ok,

Because I’ve sent my personal statement off a couple weeks back, but I didn’t add my first year grades. However in my personal statement I did talk about being at my current university. Is it likely that they contact me for the extra information or should I just send over the extra information in an email.
Original post by Cbizzle10
Ah ok,

Because I’ve sent my personal statement off a couple weeks back, but I didn’t add my first year grades. However in my personal statement I did talk about being at my current university. Is it likely that they contact me for the extra information or should I just send over the extra information in an email.

What do you mean you “sent your personal statement off”?
Reply 4
As in UCAS application I.e which included my personal statement
Original post by Clixe.17
As in UCAS application I.e which included my personal statement

Did you include the year 1 at uni in your education section or just mention it in your PS?
Reply 6
I just mention it in my personal statement only

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending