The Student Room Group

Can I do a Second degree in physiotherapy ??

Hi all. Last time I was here I wasn’t even starting college now I’m graduated with a first in environmental science . But I’m wanting to re start and do a physiotherapy degree or potentially occupational therapy. Can I do this? I’ve read it’s possible to get funding and student loans again. I can’t afford it otherwise. I always wanted to do physio from school I’m not sure why I didn’t do it when I went back to school at 28, I’m 33 now and really want to do it. Please help. Thanks
Original post by Ridinghigh95
Hi all. Last time I was here I wasn’t even starting college now I’m graduated with a first in environmental science . But I’m wanting to re start and do a physiotherapy degree or potentially occupational therapy. Can I do this? I’ve read it’s possible to get funding and student loans again. I can’t afford it otherwise. I always wanted to do physio from school I’m not sure why I didn’t do it when I went back to school at 28, I’m 33 now and really want to do it. Please help. Thanks

Hi there, Are you looking to study the course as full or part time? What university will the course be with? What is the course title? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending