The Student Room Group

Change of course and student loan

I was on a 3 year business course with foundation year, I should be starting level 5 next month but considering changing to nursing which is 3 years, would I get the student finance to cover the 3 years any advise well come after mutilple complaints on the business course and lack of support I really don’t want to return
Original post by Nicole9230
I was on a 3 year business course with foundation year, I should be starting level 5 next month but considering changing to nursing which is 3 years, would I get the student finance to cover the 3 years any advise well come after mutilple complaints on the business course and lack of support I really don’t want to return

Yes nursing (and allied health profession) courses are exception courses - so you would be eligible for both tuition fee and maintenance loans for the duration of the new course despite your previous study.
Reply 2
I hope so I spoke to finance and they said I would have to fund it myself, do you know how I go about getting the 3 years
I hope so I spoke to finance and they said I would have to fund it myself, do you know how I go about getting the 3 years

Log in to your SFE account during office hours Monday to Friday and use the live chat function to raise your query. If you can give the name of the uni and the course, then ask if it is on the list of exception courses.
Reply 4
Original post by normaw
Log in to your SFE account during office hours Monday to Friday and use the live chat function to raise your query. If you can give the name of the uni and the course, then ask if it is on the list of exception courses.

Perfect Thankyou
Perfect Thankyou

@Nicole9230 FYI - you might want to read this thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7399670
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending