The Student Room Group

UCAS resit predicted grades

I’m really struggling to find someone to do my predicted grades for me . My old college will give me a reference but no prediction. I don’t know what to do and I can’t afford to spend lots of money on tuition as I have to pay for my resit exams 😓
Original post by Markf.
I’m really struggling to find someone to do my predicted grades for me . My old college will give me a reference but no prediction. I don’t know what to do and I can’t afford to spend lots of money on tuition as I have to pay for my resit exams 😓

I seem to recall someone here on TSR saying that if you're retaking A levels and you don't have predicted grades, then unis will assume they'll each be one grade above what you got originally.

Would predictions at that level work for you? (If so, I'll have a search and try and find the source of the above assertion.)
Predictions aren't always required, unis are well used to people applying who are self studying/retaking.
Reply 3
Original post by DataVenia
I seem to recall someone here on TSR saying that if you're retaking A levels and you don't have predicted grades, then unis will assume they'll each be one grade above what you got originally.

Would predictions at that level work for you? (If so, I'll have a search and try and find the source of the above assertion.)

Hello, thank you so much for your response
Those predictions would work for me as tbh I’m quite desperate to get them sorted

Thank you so much againnnnn

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending