The Student Room Group

why I get called embarrassing and told nobody wants to deal with me?

but I'm mainly bullied n picked at & bad mouth about by people, so nobody likes me.
I'm quiet n shy with social anxiety.
being told I can't do anything by myself (I got laughed at because of it). when I can I do stuff by self.
I'm always talked down even if I do something or go somewhere by myself like it's not good enough.
Original post by Anonymous
but I'm mainly bullied n picked at & bad mouth about by people, so nobody likes me.
I'm quiet n shy with social anxiety.
being told I can't do anything by myself (I got laughed at because of it). when I can I do stuff by self.
I'm always talked down even if I do something or go somewhere by myself like it's not good enough.

Don't be put down by others jealousy of your ability to express yourself. You are unique and you offer so much by your voice. If they find you embarrassing, distance yourself. You don't need these people in your life, you need yourself. YOU is what is important,not others that don't take a second out of their lives to value you. Chin up, your voice is a gift, don't be ashamed of it if it does nothing shameful. Do things by yourself despite what others say, show them, don't say anything!, that is the one time you keep your mouth closed and go to work. SHOW THEM you are better. SHOW YOU, you are better because you are. Smile at your gift and use it to create beauty. Lift your head, walk like a model and feel like you're on top of the world. Prioritize yourself and become the queen of this kingdom.Speak up for yourself, not only that but SHOW THEM. My advice is to go to work, if you don't know what that means, it means have determination for your future, come out on top.........life is not about who is around you, it's more about what you do about those people around you. Are you gonna see them as a factor to your actions or are you gonna go to work?, your decision now GO. TO . WORK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending