The Student Room Group

Will maintainance loan still be paid?

Hey,

My Maintaince loan shows:

Ready to be Paid (January 1st)

What the status means

Ready to be Paid - We don't need anything else from you. Your payment will be made on the date shown

This will be my third payment,

However the payment for my actual student finance that covers the course is paid in February (after my Maintaince) its says once univeristy confirms my attendance (in feb)

Will I still be paid my Maintaince (In jan) straight away? Attendance has been rubbish. But I have no emails from student finance or my univeristy regarding withdrawing etc. Absolutely desperate.
Original post by sabbysadr1998
Hey,

My Maintaince loan shows:

Ready to be Paid (January 1st)

What the status means

Ready to be Paid - We don't need anything else from you. Your payment will be made on the date shown

This will be my third payment,

However the payment for my actual student finance that covers the course is paid in February (after my Maintaince) its says once univeristy confirms my attendance (in feb)

Will I still be paid my Maintaince (In jan) straight away? Attendance has been rubbish. But I have no emails from student finance or my univeristy regarding withdrawing etc. Absolutely desperate.

Hi there,

We need confirmation of attendance for Tuition Fees to be paid, and confirmation of registration for Maintenance Loan to be paid. I would suggest speaking to your university, as they can update us at any time if you're not attending your course.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending