The Student Room Group

Enrolment confirmaion to SFE

UNI Wolv advised me that they will confirm to SFE once I enrolled and paid first module which I did on time, and registered and since then more than week they still not inform to the SFE, contacted Uni Wlv team seems to me they are taking time and reply email takes week, just analogue system, even telephone but declined to chase the right team, rather advised to wait. dont know why?
Original post by salim932
UNI Wolv advised me that they will confirm to SFE once I enrolled and paid first module which I did on time, and registered and since then more than week they still not inform to the SFE, contacted Uni Wlv team seems to me they are taking time and reply email takes week, just analogue system, even telephone but declined to chase the right team, rather advised to wait. dont know why?

Hi there, if you are still waiting for your Confirmation of Registration and Attendance to be sent over to us I would highly suggest speaking to an office member of staff and request for it to be sent. I would suggest to keep chasing it every few days. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending