The Student Room Group

Student finance household income

Hi, I'm looking for some guidance regarding the household income section of a student finance application, as I have been working full time for the past two years whilst still living at home and still relying financially on a parent at times, but have been planning on leaving this job to make the move to university to study adult nursing. Do i need to include my income in the household income as I will be leaving this job in September? If it helps I will be 22 when moving to university.
Thanks for any help
Original post by jrason
Hi, I'm looking for some guidance regarding the household income section of a student finance application, as I have been working full time for the past two years whilst still living at home and still relying financially on a parent at times, but have been planning on leaving this job to make the move to university to study adult nursing. Do i need to include my income in the household income as I will be leaving this job in September? If it helps I will be 22 when moving to university.
Thanks for any help
Hi there,

No. You would not need to include your own income. It would only be your parents income we require. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending