The Student Room Group

Student Finance England (SFE) , Second Degree Funding

I am currently studying part-time on a post-graduate course for which I am claiming a post-graduate loan from SFE to support.

I was considering doing an part-time undergraduate degree alongside my post graduate studies. As this would be my second degree, would I be able to claim tuition funding?

The secondary undergraduate degree would be taking place at the UEA. My first degree was in an engineering field.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by joehes
I am currently studying part-time on a post-graduate course for which I am claiming a post-graduate loan from SFE to support.
I was considering doing an part-time undergraduate degree alongside my post graduate studies. As this would be my second degree, would I be able to claim tuition funding?
The secondary undergraduate degree would be taking place at the UEA. My first degree was in an engineering field.
Hi there,

You're not able to have more than 1 application at the same time. So if you were to study a second course you wouldn't be eligible to apply for this at the same time you have an existing application. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending