The Student Room Group

Student Finance - Evidence

Hello! Can anyone help please?

I have to upload 'evidence of study status' for a 'special support loan' I've applied for but I have no idea what this special support loan is?

Can anyone advise what a special support loan is and what evidence I would need to upload?

Original post by GK2024
Hello! Can anyone help please?
I have to upload 'evidence of study status' for a 'special support loan' I've applied for but I have no idea what this special support loan is?
Can anyone advise what a special support loan is and what evidence I would need to upload?
Hi there,

The Special Support Loan is a higher Maintenance Loan.

Are you currently receiving any disability or employment-related benefits? Or, do you have a partner who is also a student?

Thanks, Graeme
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,
The Special Support Loan is a higher Maintenance Loan.
Are you currently receiving any disability or employment-related benefits? Or, do you have a partner who is also a student?
Thanks, Graeme
Hi Graeme, I am not no, I have realised now I should of pressed no to the question, however the question is quite miss-leading as it says ‘you or your partner’
But thank you for your response! ☺️
Original post by GK2024
Hi Graeme, I am not no, I have realised now I should of pressed no to the question, however the question is quite miss-leading as it says ‘you or your partner’
But thank you for your response! ☺️
Thanks, the wording can be not great on that question, it's true.

Please ignore that request for evidence: it won't affect your application at all, rest assured.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending