The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
It's a moisturiser...
Apologise to your mother. You make me sick. Spoilt Brat. Probably don't even go to university, and plan to live of the bank of Mum and Dad for the rest of your life.
Reply 182
TerrificTottenham_07
Apologise to your mother. You make me sick. Spoilt Brat. Probably don't even go to university, and plan to live of the bank of Mum and Dad for the rest of your life.

I go to a top 5 university, where do you go, exactly?
Reply 183
:troll::troll::troll:
Shalarmay

Again, the best advice your going to get;

Firstly there was a tiny bit in it so not that bad. You say it takes 2-3 days for this order to come, presuming you've ordered it today which i'm guessing by your spoilt lifestyle you have [out of your mothers money who you have recently swore at and threw things at] it will come by Thursday - now tell me who goes out clubbing on a monday, tuesday or wednesday night? Or is mummy paying for you to go clubbing as well as paying for your "my oh so precious moisturizer on, that if i don't have it my skin cakes and foundation just won't go on! oh god help me before i commit suicide."

Quite frankly the way you've got mad over it isn't a problem to me, as i'm sure every human being has had an argument with friends/family for binning/destroying personal possessions. However do you not realize your mum made a SIMPLE MISTAKE, and considering she pays for this stuff, and is paying for your new batch it's not that bad. Secondly how you continue to go on about how you really really need this stuff is irritating me, maybe you do need it that badly, however i don't think it means you need to swear at your mum, throw things at her, make her cry and not feel sorry for it. I suggest you go upstairs, say "sorry mum, for flipping out over my moisturizer but you know how much that means to me and i'm very sorry, it won't happen again. However please ask me next time before throwing anything away, thanks mum" Then give her a big hug, and to really show your sorry use her allowance that she so generously gives to you go down the shop, god forbid without makeup on, and buy her a box of chocolates or some flowers then wait patiently for your "oh so precious moisturizer"

Okay?
If you dare, make a post "but it means so much to me, she shouldn't have done that" etc,etc you are quite clearly a fool, and deserve to not only never have an allowance again, but you will not deserve the right to sleep in your mothers house, go back to University or have a life.
Bye now.
Go and apologize, NOW.
Shalarmay

Well Im at college but predicted 4 As, and got all A*/A GCSEs so I think I got a decent shot at a top 5 university myself. Im also a decent person, whose learned from an ordinary background about the neccessities of working hard, and respecting their parents. I'd sort your attitude out because employers don't like your sort I can tell you that now!

Now go apologise, rather than continue to get slated by people with common sense and decency.
Reply 187
This is ridiculous... you could still use the bit that was left after you fished it out of the bin, even if the packaging was "slimy" - if you were THAT bothered you would use it as the moisturiser itself was fine. It makes no sense to think your mum should replace the whole thing when she hasn't ruined a single part of it. Perhaps you should make sure your mum doesn't have to clean up after you by ceasing to be so self centred.

Not using this "amazing" moisturiser for a few days doesn't mean you can't use some of your mum/friend/relatives normal moisturiser for that time - it all does the same damn thing and surely that is better than nothing even if you see it as really bad?

Get a grip, seriously.
Did you just leave it lying around?
Shalarmay
Okay, so I woke up today to find that my expensive La Prairie moisturizer had disappeared. It was nearly empty, but had a little left to last me the week.

So, I went downstairs thinking that it had been put in a drawer or something. To my shock, it was poking out of the bin! It was slimy and amongst food from last night. I lost it. I rely on this moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated and smooth, I can't deal with dry skin. So, I stormed into the study and confronted my mother. She explained that she presumed the moisturizer was empty, but I found that completely unacceptable and screamed in her face. I swore at her and threw things around the room. She's now disappeared upstairs, I think she's crying.

I feel slightly bad, but what she did was totally out of order, as it will take several days for an order to arrive. Should I apologise or get her to pay for the new moisturizer? Which I was considering until I saw she was upset.

Pathetic of you. Absolutely.

Should you get her to pay for a new one? :rolleyes:
Shalarmay

What primary school is this ?
Maybe if you peeled your own face off in regret you wouldn't feel the dryness.
Reply 192
kat2pult
Oh. My. God. Grow the hell up! Your skin isn't going to die because you left it for a week without moisturiser. Go upstairs and apologise for being such a spoilt little brat!

thisssss
Reply 193
Here's an update for those who haven't been insulting me:

At noon today, she came and sat with me during lunch to apologise for chucking my La Prairie in the bin. She's also ordered another La Prairie moisturizer for me, so this issue won't occur next time as I will have that alongside the La Prairie I ordered last night. I'm really happy now - the situation has pretty much been resolved, we're talking like normal.
Reply 194
Shalarmay

At noon today, she came and sat with me during lunch to apologise for chucking my La Prairie in the bin. She's also ordered another La Prairie moisturizer for me, so this issue won't occur next time as I will have that alongside the La Prairie I ordered last night. I'm really happy now - the situation has pretty much been resolved, we're talking like normal.

We'll fidn some other reason to insult you. Don't worry :smile:
Reply 195
Shalarmay

Which one?
Shalarmay

:facepalm:

You donut, your suppose to apologise to her. I hope she squirt's the new La Prairie moisturizer all on your face.
I almost want to slap your mum now as much as you if thats true.

But considering how horrible a person you are, its probably just bull****, and your dads having to make excuses for you yet again, as your mum cries from her vicious daughters onslaught.
Reply 198
Shalarmay

: / Why did she apologise?
Who on earth treats their mother the way you did?
Shalarmay

WHAT?! I bloody hope you apologised to her for being such a disgusting and spoilt little brat.

Then again, you may just be a result of her bad mothering. If a daughter of mine EVER spoke to me like you did with your mother I'd kick her out and refuse her to buy anything until she starts to APPRECIATE what she has.

And by the way, as you asked me earlier, I do know what it feels like to have dry skin. Practically everyone does. Furthermore, I have eczema so I actually need to moisturise. You probably don't. Don't wear bronzer/foundation/concealer and you won't have a problem. It's not brain science, but then I doubt someone like you would be able to figure that out.

Your attitude is vulgar.

Latest

Trending

Trending