The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends who she was. I sometimes get texts from guy friends late at night when they're drunk, but it's nothing weird.
Reply 2
How would you know he got a text if you were sleeping?
Reply 3
Not really. She's allowed to have friends, you know...
Depends who and what it said.

My bf got a text from his ex sayin 'Hi sexy how are you?' But to be fair, she only tries to keep in touch because she's moved back to her parents, who my bf is friends with and they live near him so she's seen him and decided to text him. But in fairness she's just broke up from her wife lol so I don't know how confused she actually is! I told him to tell her to **** off, don't wana have to put up with things like that tbh.
I'd be more annoyed that his phone had woken me up. Seeing as my boyfriend's female quota is me, a lesbian, and a girl who jumps from relationship to relationship whilst treating him like crap... I think I'm safe.
ashy
Not really. She's allowed to have friends, you know...

^

This

:s-smilie:

Paranoid much?
Reply 7
not applicable, Iv been really clever and have no female friends or no girlfriends
Reply 8
No - that's not suspicious.

Maybe it starts getting suspicious if he won't tell you who it was or what they were saying, but just getting texts from friends is perfectly resonable.
Reply 9
Spanghew
No - that's not suspicious.

Maybe it starts getting suspicious if he won't tell you who it was or what they were saying, but just getting texts from friends is perfectly resonable.

but why would the girl want to know ? if she think its nothing suspicious
Reply 10
Anyone who does has a few issues.
No. Now carry on sex-texting, she won't suspect a thing. :top:
Reply 12
If it was a genuine female friend, then no.

As it happens, my boyfriend only has one of those, he tended to be a more "sleep with them and bugger them off" and if it was them I'd be a bit like, what does she want.
Reply 13
Bludclotzz
but why would the girl want to know ? if she think its nothing suspicious

If my significant other gets a text/call i the middle of the night, I always ask who it was out of interest. Also, I want to know who woke me up, so I can unleash my sleepy fury on them the next day.
How would one even know who the text was from? You'd read what's on his phone? :lolwut:
I wouldn't care.
I wud only find it weird if he was texting her all night and then kept it from me.
Reply 16
depends who and what it says.
Reply 17
psychocustard
I'd be more annoyed that his phone had woken me up. Seeing as my boyfriend's female quota is me, a lesbian, and a girl who jumps from relationship to relationship whilst treating him like crap... I think I'm safe.

You are lesbian? :ahee:
Reply 18
lnx
You are lesbian? :ahee:

Why ask when you know the answer?
Reply 19
laurakt
Why ask when you know the answer?

I don't :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending