The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
seyoung1
Why even say it then?

If i saw a post on here and agreed with it, i wouldnt just then say i disagreed with it just to upset the person.

Fair enough, im over feeling bad now anyway.

Because i thought you would realise and find it funny, i obviously hoped for way too much.
Trigger
And just to add, i love the fact i am stuck up because i won't dry hump some kid in a nightclub. :rolleyes:

lmfao. i checked your profile and i aint dry humpin no whale darlin
Reply 122
PrincessJasmine
Yeah I am so excited, want it all to be over with now though so I can actually meet my baby now. Good luck at uni I absolutely loved it, I am considering doing another course when I am off on maternity leave.

Yeah the last few weeks really seem to drag.

But it will be over in no time and you'll get to meet your gorgeous little baby

:proud:
Bludclotzz
thats how you should treat them, girls in clubs are USUALLY sluts, so thats the thing, i just go up and rub my crotch on some girl's ass, i don't care if she like it or not, i'm there to have fun

:woo::woo::woo:
Reply 124
PAPAdawg
lmfao. i checked your profile and i aint dry humpin no whale darlin

LOL OMG IM SO GLAD BECAUSE YOUVE SAVED ME THE TEARS OF KNOWING A THICK BASTARD WONT SLEEP WITH ME. :awesome:
PrincessJasmine
Yeah I am so excited, want it all to be over with now though so I can actually meet my baby now. Good luck at uni I absolutely loved it, I am considering doing another course when I am off on maternity leave.

no.
Reply 126
Bludclotzz
thats how you should treat them, girls in clubs are USUALLY sluts, so thats the thing, i just go up and rub my crotch on some girl's ass, i don't care if she like it or not...

That is what is known as Sexual Assault;

"3 Sexual assault

(1) A person (A) commits an offence if—

(a) he intentionally touches another person (B),

(b) the touching is sexual,

(c) B does not consent to the touching, and

(d) A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

(2) Whether a belief is reasonable is to be determined having regard to all the circumstances, including any steps A has taken to ascertain whether B consents.

(3) Sections 75 and 76 apply to an offence under this section.

(4) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable—

(a) on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;

(b) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years. "

Sexual Offences Act 2003
seyoung1
Yeah the last few weeks really seem to drag.

But it will be over in no time and you'll get to meet your gorgeous little baby

:proud:

Very true 6 weeks (fingers crossed) isn't a very long time at all, plus the nursery is being done next week so that will keep me occupied for a little while. Started packing my hospital bag today (e.g. masive suitcase) I really enjoyed washing the baby clothes, how sad does that make me sound?
Bludclotzz
no.

No to what? actually doing another course because I have finished uni and you are yet to get there? wonder how long it will take you before you are temp banned again.
Reply 129
Morlock

"3 Sexual assault

(2) Whether a belief is reasonable is to be determined having regard to all the circumstances, including any steps A has taken to ascertain whether B consents.

(a) on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;

(b) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years. "

Sexual Offences Act 2003

Exactly.

Thats why i'm so shocked these people just think they are entitled to do this.
PrincessJasmine
No to what? actually doing another course because I have finished uni and you are yet to get there? wonder how long it will take you before you are temp banned again.

i'm going to uni in september, studying law, u mad ?
Morlock

"3 Sexual assault

Sexual Offences Act 2003

LMAO you think i actually care about this once im drunk out of my mind?
Unless you're incredibly attractive just don't...
Reply 133
PrincessJasmine
Very true 6 weeks (fingers crossed) isn't a very long time at all, plus the nursery is being done next week so that will keep me occupied for a little while. Started packing my hospital bag today (e.g. masive suitcase) I really enjoyed washing the baby clothes, how sad does that make me sound?

No course not. I had my hospital bag packed from about 20 weeks and both my two were 2 weeks overdue lol. Its so exciting looking at the little clothes and vests and imagining your baby being in them. Aww i'm all excited now. I won't be having anymore but my sister has just found out shes preg so i'll be fussing over hers.
Bludclotzz
i'm going to uni in september, studying law, u mad ?

You have said this before good for you I hope your mum is very proud of you. I was asking you why you said no to one of my posts. What was the no for?
Reply 135
Bludclotzz
LMAO you think i actually care about this once im drunk out of my mind?

No but you'll care when your sitting in a police cell sober realising you've made a massive mistake. And you'll be saying bye bye to your law degree!
seyoung1
No course not. I had my hospital bag packed from about 20 weeks and both my two were 2 weeks overdue lol. Its so exciting looking at the little clothes and vests and imagining your baby being in them. Aww i'm all excited now. I won't be having anymore but my sister has just found out shes preg so i'll be fussing over hers.

Ah that will be lovely, was teasing my sister earlier today about babies. She wasn't impresses and I got the one finger salute.
Did he just say groovage?
PrincessJasmine
You have said this before good for you I hope your mum is very proud of you. I was asking you why you said no to one of my posts. What was the no for?

Just felt like it
Reply 139
blinkbelle
I have a boyfriend, and if any guy comes near me in a club I tell them that. If they stick around, I get angry. Reasonable, in my opinion xx

You must be a right laugh on a night out.

BOY. NEAR ME. BOY. NEAR ME. GET HIM AWAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending