The Student Room Group

Anyone else a virgin at 21 or above?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
well i'm 19.. so i suppose don't really apply... but condsidering keeping that way til i'm at least 21. just want to wait for a certain person (i never thought i'd be this strict with myself) but i'm so scared of being used, or too committed (i know sex will make me overly attached) at this stage of my life. sex would complicate my life. i have a very sexual and kinky boyfriend though, who seems to want to wait for me....

This.
I'm a male virgin approaching 22 (which is the official loser age)
Reply 22

Lol. Why?
Reply 23

I'll probably still be a virgin come my next birthday too.
Reply 24
Me, but if my over weight friend can get laid then so can i!!
Reply 25
Original post by Eloise987
Where's shinytoy when you need her??

wooohooo!!!! im famouuuuuse!!!!!

yes dudes im 25 and virginal! i am very hot and not fugly, size 6 latin model and am confident. when i was in my late teens i used to think i was the only one, if a dude laughed at me or dumped me for it i was upset. BUT!! the Lord has intended someone for you so you should wait for that person only! in MARRIAGE!!!

BUT!! now as i get older, i realise my virginity and beliefs are part of me. if a guy wants to laugh or ignore me after finding out, thats cool for him. but at the end of the day i am who i am and proud of it, and i only need to find one dude to lose it to and i will marry that guy!!!

i feel a bit weird beign single for along time, since my beliefs against sex before marriage are atypical for this day and age where most attractive folk have multiple partners before age 19 so these belifs put off alot of dudes. however, i often dont mind being single and even enjoy it, which occasionally makes me think i have somthing wrong with me, since most people woudl have you believe there are only two relationship statuses - in a relationship OR looking.

if you want to stay virgin, stay virgin. good for you. have confidence in yourself and your values, you are the one who has to live your life and two fingers to anyone who wants to laugh at you or doesnt accept you for it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by rugbyladosc
yeah Daily Mail... NICE ONE

But guess the is an example of aim low score low eh?

O...........................k then :confused:

I'm going to politely put this post down to you starting your rugby social early. Alcohol and internets don't always mix dude
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
O...........................k then :confused:

I'm going to politely put this post down to you starting your rugby social early. Alcohol and internets don't always mix dude

it made more sense in my head.

I just meant that the Daily Mail is not exactly the most reliable source and it is known for hate mongering and scapegoating the working classes. And the fact that such an ugly, unintelligent and lets face it worthless man is able to meet and have sex with so many women is vindictive of the fact that anyone can get sex if they aim low.
Reply 29
No.
Original post by rugbyladosc
it made more sense in my head.

I just meant that the Daily Mail is not exactly the most reliable source and it is known for hate mongering and scapegoating the working classes. And the fact that such an ugly, unintelligent and lets face it worthless man is able to meet and have sex with so many women is vindictive of the fact that anyone can get sex if they aim low.

I think you've over analysed the thread and my post somewhat :lol:

He's ugly. He gets plenty of clunge. That's all my link says. Nothing more. Nothing less :cookie:
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
I think you've over analysed the thread and my post somewhat :lol:

He's ugly. He gets plenty of clunge. That's all my link says. Nothing more. Nothing less :cookie:

no need to get them preggerz though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending