The Student Room Group

i think my parents and religon are somewhat ruining my life. :/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Retrodiction
Why shouldn't people be constantly striving for better? No good was ever done with a complacent attitude like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E58qLXBfLrs
Original post by killa23
i think its okay to believe in god but being extremist like you is what kills it bro

who says i'm extremist, if you were christian i'd say the same thing nothing in your opening post shows that religion or your parents are ruining your life.
Why shouldn't people be constantly striving for better? No good was ever done with a complacent attitude like that.

not really a complacent attitude, i'm just saying he should be enthusiastic/optimistic. what he doesn't have isn't really "ruining" his life.
Original post by getfunky!
not really a complacent attitude, i'm just saying he should be enthusiastic/optimistic. what he doesn't have isn't really "ruining" his life.

Academic and financial success is great, but life is hardly enjoyable without good friends. As I said, nothing wrong with striving for better. Progress isn't made any other way.
Academic and financial success is great, but life is hardly enjoyable without good friends. As I said, nothing wrong with striving for better. Progress isn't made any other way.

True but making friends isn't really his parents fault, nor his religions fault. if he wants to makes friends then its up to him.

they help him in his life in everything other than making friends, which is down to him.
Reply 25
Not appreciating any of the racism here
Original post by killa23
somali man is a homo

:lol:

EDIT: I was laughing at the stupidity of the guy.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending