The Student Room Group

My Bf is begging not to break up

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
He got the reason wrong for the break-up, he thinks I got back with my ex, when I haven't. He doesn't see that the problem is him himself.

The reply I just got:

your dumping me just coz you got yhur ex back again i think :'(
i told yhu were my 2nd choice buht i was yhur 2nd choice
i do still love you nd wud always love you :'(
its okay if yhu used me but i still love you
i dint had talks with anybody like i did with yhu thank yhu for all the fun time :frown:
sorry for the bad times i gave yhu
nd its okay for all the bad times yhur giving me just coz of yhur ex :frown:

Right instead of giving us a play by play commentary get off the damn computer and sort it, I would least get out the relationship so you can sort your own head out, but typing on here ain't gonna help you.
Reply 41
Sounds a bit like you broke up with him for talking to girls that you don't know and flirting lol. He sounds like a very scared person though.
Reply 42

Original post by veux
Sounds a bit like you broke up with him for talking to girls that you don't know and flirting lol. He sounds like a very scared person though.

hehe...i don't really care about who he talks to and all the flirting business, I just couldn't stay in a relationship that makes me feel trapped and like I can't leave him because of all the things he says.
Reply 43
"yhu"?????
I think "yhu" should dump him for crimes against the English language alone.
Oh my god, now that's the definition of needy.
Reply 45
Lmfao. What the heck does 'yhu' mean? Is it some shortened acronym for yahoo?
Original post by Caarl

Cool name dude :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by Caarl

:lol:
Original post by edd360
He spells "you" "yhu", dumb his faggy ass.

This. WHY DOES HE SPELL IT LIKE THAT? IT DOESN'T EVEN SHORTEN THE WORD! :angry::angry::angry:
I swear every time I read another reply from OP where it has that spelling I die a little inside.

OP, obviously I don't think you should dump someone because he spells a word in a retarded way, but it's quite clear that you are unhappy in the relationship. Yes he will continue to send these messages for a while but eventually he'll give up. You cannot force yourself to be in a relationship that you don't want to. It's not fair on either of you.

Spoiler

Reply 49
Original post by CharlieBee_90
This. WHY DOES HE SPELL IT LIKE THAT? IT DOESN'T EVEN SHORTEN THE WORD! :angry::angry::angry:
I swear every time I read another reply from OP where it has that spelling I die a little inside.

OP, obviously I don't think you should dump someone because he spells a word in a retarded way, but it's quite clear that you are unhappy in the relationship. Yes he will continue to send these messages for a while but eventually he'll give up. You cannot force yourself to be in a relationship that you don't want to. It's not fair on either of you.

Spoiler

yhur right.
Reply 50
dont dump him, use him as your own personal bitch :smile:
Original post by edd360

Original post by edd360
He spells "you" "yhu", dumb his faggy ass.

I agree. But it's always hilarious when someone makes a spelling error when correcting someone else.
Emotional blackmail or no emotional blackmail, the way he spells alone is ample reason to break up with him right ****ing now. Just do it already, and don't go back on it.
Reply 53
Original post by Panda Bear
I agree. But it's always hilarious when someone makes a spelling error when correcting someone else.

I wasn't correcting his spelling, I was commenting on his style of talking, smart arse.
Tell him to get a grip the whiny little bitch.
Original post by edd360

Original post by edd360
I wasn't correcting his spelling, I was commenting on his style of talking, smart arse.

Either way, it's 'dump' not 'dumb'.
Just break up with him! It's no kinder to stay with him when you don't love him! :facepalm:
If you're not in love with him, what's the point?
Original post by CharlieBee_90

Spoiler

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaa!!
This.
I'd get rid of him... he might not like it at first, but in the long run its better for both of you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending