The Student Room Group

Girls, Do you ever get the feeling that. . .

(don't know how to say this without sounding strange:redface:) the feeling that you need something in you, you know, down there?

basically, do you ever feel the physical urge that you just need a cock inside you? and its hard to contain those urges.

i know most girls want love and attention along with the sex but do you girls ever get physical urges like this or is it only guys who get it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're a guy and you get the physical urge that you need cock inside you?!
Reply 2
well i have a boyfriend so i'm sorted :smile: only on weekends and holidays though as were long distance but i get it enough at the weekend, doesn't bother me in the week :smile:
In a word, yes.
to answer your stupid question simply: no.
to answer your stupid question in more detail: no....you freak.
Reply 5
Original post by Harry.C

if i were you, i'd stop trying to make silly troll jokes or else you will get banned. you're already on 14 warning points.
Reply 6
Original post by Harry.C

Please rate some other members before rating this member again. Goddamnit.
Original post by Darude
if i were you, i'd stop trying to make silly troll jokes or else you will get banned. you're already on 14 warning points.

He can just make a new account like you have :dontknow:
Original post by Darude

lol sorry u a mod?
Reply 9
Original post by Darude

Mehhhhh
Reply 10
Toilet roll tube???? Ouchy...
Reply 11
take a cold shower
I would imagine it's called being horny
Reply 13
Original post by Darude

purposefully or accidentally, I'm not going to judge
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
why do you get that feeling? and what does it feel like? and do you normally try and satisfy that feeling? (either with a dildo, vibrator or a real ****)
Reply 15
Yes, I do.

I was quite sure it was normal..?
Reply 16
DaRude... I hear music.
Reply 17
Original post by ApplePi
Yes, I do.

I was quite sure it was normal..?

answer the questions i posed to the other poster above
Reply 18
Only for specific cocks. I dont just randomly feel the urge to have anything in me, I feel the urge when I either see the guy/cock I want or decide to fantasise about him/it.
Reply 19
Original post by Darude
answer the questions i posed to the other poster above

Why are you asking...?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending