The Student Room Group

my boy friend doesnt trust me any more :(

me and my boy friend have been together for around 18 months, once i did something bad to him, i cheated on him. ( flirt with a guy)

my boy friend was really upsad becos of that, after my huge apology, he forgave me.

but actually hez not. he got mad with me constanly bcoz he remembered that i betrayed him. this happenes again and again, again and again......

no matter how hard i try to please him and put all my heart into this relationship, it seems he doesnt feel it and the the worst thing is, i lost his trust.

i am very regret on what i have done, but how can he treat me like i am nothing to him?

this probelm still there between us, i dunno what to do :frown:

if i cant get his trusty any more, what is the point to continue our relationship?
but i still love him deeply...help :frown:'
I think he's more upset because of your terrible grammar
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
You cheated on him... by flirting with a guy?
Moral of the story - don't cheat
I thought TSR would be one of the few places I could come to and expect comprehensible spelling and grammar.. obviously, I was wrong.
Reply 5
OP by text-like posting you have done a much grave sin than cheating on your boyfriend.Watch for grammar Nazi barrage.
Reply 6
Flirtings not really cheating but nonetheless....

He either forgives you or he doesn't. If he forgives you that means moving on and not mentioning it again because you've resolved it and are getting on with the relationship.

If he's not willing to do this then you might as well forget it because you can't spend the rest of your time apologising. What's done is done and you either suck it up and bosh on or end the relationship.
Reply 7
Original post by small love

Don't blame him. And if you loved him you wouldn't have cheated on him. Pretty simple, right?
Reply 8

me and my boy friend have been together for around 18 months, once i did something bad to him, i cheated on him. ( flirt with a guy)

my boy friend was really upsad becos of that, after my huge apology, he forgave me.

but actually hez not. he got mad with me constanly bcoz he remembered that i betrayed him. this happenes again and again, again and again......

no matter how hard i try to please him and put all my heart into this relationship, it seems he doesnt feel it and the the worst thing is, i lost his trust.

i am very regret on what i have done, but how can he treat me like i am nothing to him?

this probelm still there between us, i dunno what to do :frown:

if i cant get his trusty any more, what is the point to continue our relationship?
but i still love him deeply...help :frown:'

I guess if this is really bothering you....then you should totally speak to him about it ....in a very soft tone. You should tell him that it really bothers you and you just feel like you need his reassurance that everything's OK, despite with what happened earlier.
Reply 9
I'm not sure 'flirting' is quite classed as cheating.. I can understand why he'd be a bit annoyed about it yes, but if he's majorly upset by a bit of flirting, personally, i think he sounds way too possessive, especially if he still can't get over it.. :/
As DiZZeeKid said, what's done is done, you either both move on, or you don't. But there's no point continuing to lament over what happened, as that won't help either of you.
Reply 10
You can't really blame him, I'm sure in the same situation you would pretend to be okay with it though it will still bother you.
Flirting isn't really cheating. He seems paranoid. Find someone less jealous.
You flirted (that's not cheating) with another guy and now he doesn't trust you. Sorry, but it's a lost cause.
Reply 13
If he's still not happy about what you did, then I doubt he'll ever be. Definitely have a talk with him and see if you can come to some sort of mutual understanding, otherwise the relationship won't be able to progress and you'll be stuck in a vicious cycle.
Original post by IlexBlue
You cheated on him... by flirting with a guy?

This.

How is flirting cheating exactly?

Unless you actually did something intimate with someone else I don't see why your boyfriend is getting so freaked out by it. Understandably a little upset but to mentaly scarr him?

This feels like infant school....
OK, I have no advice here.

But I am in exactly the same situation. Same problem, and we have committed exactly the same thing - flirting.

You sounds exactly like me, scary... :smile:

If you want someone who are in the same situation to talk to, then PM me. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending