The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by IdeasForLife
It does make sense. Won't disagree. Hes just coming across as creepy on purpose though, you can see it in some of the replies he gave some girls.
Wouldn't be the first time a non-Muslim created a troll account to freak out Muslim girls on TSR.

Trolls be trolling ;D

I dont know actually he messaged me apologising...would a troll go that far lol oh and its hard to freak this Muslim girl out lol
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 441
Original post by Kabulkid
I class myself pashtun as i know more pashto than dari, my mums farsi though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Za um pashtun yama, puy shuma haha. Mum said she's teach me farsi this summer but she hasn't yet :frown:

Original post by Biryani007
Ahahah lol yess!!! There's that other dude too, the one that's called himself 'God but apparently he speaks Farsi :redface:

Lool no clue who that is :/, but Dina is one too, she speaks fasri/daari though.
Original post by tj_321
I dont know actually he messaged me apologising...would a troll go that far lol

To troll, yep lol.

Speaking from experience. I'm an ex-troll(trolled on other websites, not TSR, pls don't ban mods :tongue: ).
It does make sense. Won't disagree. Hes just coming across as creepy on purpose though, you can see it in some of the replies he gave some girls.
Wouldn't be the first time a non-Muslim created a troll account to freak out Muslim girls on TSR.

Trolls be trolling ;D

It makes sense. A lot of people choose the date for their wedding to be a date where the woman isn't bleeding so they can have sexual intercourse on their wedding night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To troll, yep lol.

Speaking from experience. I'm an ex-troll(trolled on other websites, not TSR, pls don't ban mods :tongue: ).

I'm not one, what I am saying is true.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Asthagfirullah what a HARAAM thread...jus go live life...flip all this guy stuff...what's the point like seriously?????:/
Original post by KittyRe-play
Asthagfirullah what a HARAAM thread...jus go live life...flip all this guy stuff...what's the point like seriously?????:/

What's so Haram?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 447
Original post by Ahsim
Za um pashtun yama, puy shuma haha. Mum said she's teach me farsi this summer but she hasn't yet :frown:

Omg I love hearing that language :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cobalion955
What's so Haram?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The whole stupid discussion obv
The whole stupid discussion obv

I'm not discussing anything haram though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ahsim
Lool no clue who that is :/, but Dina is one too, she speaks fasri/daari though.

Who's Dina? :redface:
I wish I knew Farsi :/
I'm not discussing anything haram though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But why even make such a thread??? If u want a guy 2 approach u then jus go and get married or somefin idk...ok did u get anything meaningful 4rm this thread?...NO...so it was pointless and u jus gona get bad deeds 4 wasting time & jus being very juvenile tbh!!!!:/
Original post by Ahsim

Lol never mind :lol:
Who's Dina? Do I know her?...
Reply 453
Original post by Anonymous
Who's Dina? :redface:
I wish I knew Farsi :/

On tsr lol,with the "sup tsr let's make love" thread.

And farsi is a beeaaautiful language, you can learn it anyday :biggrin:

Original post by Biryani007
Lol never mind :lol:
Who's Dina? Do I know her?...

I'm not sure lol, i thought you would. On the post a pic thread?

Original post by Annii
Omg I love hearing that language :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha pashto or farsi/daari? Both are beautiful languages to hear :')
But why even make such a thread??? If u want a guy 2 approach u then jus go and get married or somefin idk...ok did u get anything meaningful 4rm this thread?...NO...so it was pointless and u jus gona get bad deeds 4 wasting time & jus being very juvenile tbh!!!!:/

Well I didn't make it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ahsim
I'm not sure lol, i thought you would. On the post a pic thread?

Lol it's cool she PMd me...is she beauts? :colone:
Well I didn't make it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohokay well I dunno why ur getting all worked up 4 nothing then...TOUCHY:/

Trolls be trolling ;D

And the fact that you thought I'm a non-Muslim has offended me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

R.I.P grammar.

Your an absolute blimmin retard you dipstick.

I suggest more English classes for you.

It's Muslims like you who are crackjobs, seriously just become literate first and stop being so dum
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 459
To troll, yep lol.

Can I ask why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending