The Student Room Group

I do not understand guys...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nicatre
I'm saying don't read into everything. Just take them for what they are. And FFS if you want to know something about how someone feels ASK THEM!

It's kinda awkward just asking him, we haven't got to that point where I can just ask him how he feels
Je ne pas comprende les garcons dans le monde. Tres complique. Seriously you could have caught him on a bad day. Try approaching him next time and if he's still blunt don't bother him again.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MissLalaxx
Je ne pas comprende les garcon dans la monde. Tres complique. Seriously you could have caught him on a bad day. Try approaching him next time and if he's still blunt don't bother him again.

Oui je sais, moi non plus. Yh maybe I have. Yh, I'm hoping he would say hi first
Original post by Anonymous
Oui je sais, moi non plus. Yh maybe I have. Yh, I'm hoping he would say hi first

C'est la vie, tres complique!! Hopefully I don't know what's wrong with guys these days just so moody.:colone: But honestly if he's still hostile to you for no reason just leave him. You deserve better.
C'est la vie, tres complique!! Hopefully I don't know what's wrong with guys these days just so moody.:colone: But honestly if he's still hostile to you for no reason just leave him. You deserve better.

Ouais, particulièrement les garcons et l'amour. Yh I know, makes me confused :s aw, thank you! :smile:

Probably shouldn't expect things from other people, you're only setting yourself up for disappointment, sadly. There is a saying though- "Sometimes you need to distance yourself from people, if they care, they will notice. If they don't, you know where you stand." (But that also means you should take initiative to show you care.)
Ouais, particulièrement les garcons et l'amour. Yh I know, makes me confused :s aw, thank you! :smile:

D'accord! J'adore le garcon mais il est fou!:frown: Same, no problem and good luck!
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Probably shouldn't expect things from other people, you're only setting yourself up for disappointment, sadly. There is a saying though- "Sometimes you need to distance yourself from people, if they care, they will notice. If they don't, you know where you stand." (But that also means you should take initiative to show you care.)

Bon! J'aime ca! :smile:
Reply 48
So the first time I met this guy, he kept on coming up to me and making conversations. The next time I saw him, he seems to be really blunt to me and I haven't done anything to upset him. Does anyone else experience this or know why he might act like that? And shall I be friendly to him the next time I see him or leave him alone?

People can be up and down but maybe he just liked the attention and now he's not interested, I can be like that if I'm honest.
So the first time I met this guy, he kept on coming up to me and making conversations. The next time I saw him, he seems to be really blunt to me and I haven't done anything to upset him. Does anyone else experience this or know why he might act like that? And shall I be friendly to him the next time I see him or leave him alone?

Tbh, this happens to guys as well, so it seems we're all confused all round really about the opposite gender...
Maybe he thought he was coming across as too clingy :dontknow:
Original post by Cremated_Spatula

Hmm ok. I'll talk to him just to see how he's feeling next time I see him and if he doen't seem interested, I'll leave him alone
D'accord! J'adore le garcon mais il est fou!:frown: Same, no problem and good luck!

Il me donne le casse-tête. Thanks again :smile:
Original post by Tom78
People can be up and down but maybe he just liked the attention and now he's not interested, I can be like that if I'm honest.

Oh that's annoying if he's doing it for attention
Original post by The_Internet
Tbh, this happens to guys as well, so it seems we're all confused all round really about the opposite gender...

Totally agree with this
Original post by Multitalented me
Maybe he thought he was coming across as too clingy :dontknow:

Hm maybe. Although I talked to him twice after to show that I'm interested
Il me donne le casse-tête. Thanks again :smile:

Que pouvons-nous faire? Pas de probleme. Joyeux Noel!:smile:
Que pouvons-nous faire? Pas de probleme. Joyeux Noel!:smile:

Hmm, rien :/ joyeux noel aussi! :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Autumnsong
i think the saddest thing about this sentence is that you honestly don't seem to see the problem with it. ain't casual misogyny just the darnedest thing?

i wouldn't approach him if i were you, op. if he's really acted bluntly and disinterestedly towards you, the ball's in his court now

The thing is you don't know what lads think and vice versa. Did you really expect more from men? We are a joke if I'm perfectly honest. We just get on with it and we don't really give two *****.
It's kinda awkward just asking him, we haven't got to that point where I can just ask him how he feels

Haha there's not a 'point' at which you can other than you've met the guy.

Seriously: just be direct and honest. Don't over-think **** XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending