The Student Room Group

18 and sad :(

Does anyone else have those days where they just wish they could sink in a hole and not come out? :frown: Urgh i have no idea what's wrong with me... 18 is the worst age to be! I genuinely want to cry so so much...... :frown:
I think most people get this from time to time. Its normal but if it is a very regular thing it could be something more. Depression maybe it anxiety. The first thing would be to talk to someone how your feeling
Original post by goingforgold777
Does anyone else have those days where they just wish they could sink in a hole and not come out? :frown: Urgh i have no idea what's wrong with me... 18 is the worst age to be! I genuinely want to cry so so much...... :frown:

I think everyone has those days but it should pass... anything in particular troubling you?:smile:
Yeah, I've had major problems with school, family, finance, friends, people and when everything comes clashing down, it hits hard. I'm only 17 :frown:
But I guess I'm a strong person to have gone through what I have, and I will continue to try and be a happy person and never take life for granted.
I've learned not to care what people think and not give too s**** about what they say. Only God can Judge me.
Go University one day and open my own business, be kind and considerate and try to rectify my mistakes.
^deep stuff said there hehe
I feel like that too sometimes. Idek why. :bricks:
Listening to music makes me feel better and/or watching the latest season of my favorite TV show while eating chicken wings or something. :tongue:
Original post by ***OpenSky***
I think most people get this from time to time. Its normal but if it is a very regular thing it could be something more. Depression maybe it anxiety. The first thing would be to talk to someone how your feeling

Thank you x
Original post by Justme:-)
I think everyone has those days but it should pass... anything in particular troubling you?:smile:

Relationships, my appearance, applying to uni, my friends, my feelings towards others, my exams..... so many things! I feel like a bad friend if I am not there for my friends, but I am consantly listening and helping them with their problems, i don't feel they have the time to listen to my problems.... the only person I can truly talk to is a few teachers at college.... This is so hard :frown: Thanks for the advice though xxx
Original post by star80
Yeah, I've had major problems with school, family, finance, friends, people and when everything comes clashing down, it hits hard. I'm only 17 :frown:
But I guess I'm a strong person to have gone through what I have, and I will continue to try and be a happy person and never take life for granted.
I've learned not to care what people think and not give too s**** about what they say. Only God can Judge me.
Go University one day and open my own business, be kind and considerate and try to rectify my mistakes.
^deep stuff said there hehe

I get exactly how you feel, being a teenager actually sucks! Thanks for the help xxx
Original post by CarpeDiem.
I feel like that too sometimes. Idek why. :bricks:
Listening to music makes me feel better and/or watching the latest season of my favorite TV show while eating chicken wings or something. :tongue:

I might just do that!! Thanks :p:p xxx
Same. I've had this feeling for twenty three whole years. It hasn't gone away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel exactly like that and I'm 19. I'm sure life does getting better for many people:smile:. Is there any thing that's bothering you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending