The Student Room Group

How would you give a kid the sex talk?

This can be pretty awks and I was wondering how you'd describe it
Simple: you don't. It's against the law.
Stay away til they are 16 dude, their parents will call the police
"So the girl is the Nandos peri peri sauce and the boy is the Nando's chicken wing/fry. In order to get more satisfaction, the chicken wing/fry has to dip into the sauce"

Would probs say something like that but I would wait for a long time to give a kid the sex talk
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
"So the girl is the Nandos peri peri sauce and the boy is the Nando's chicken wing/fry. In order to get more satisfaction, the chicken wing/fry has to dip into the sauce"

Would probs say something like that but I would wait for a long time to give a kid the sex talk

I will never be able to eat at Nando's again.

OP, I'd just just say when the time is right they'll know.. and if they have any questions they can ask.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
This gives 'a cheeky Nandos' a whole new meaning.

I know :colone:
Reply 6
Leave them alone with an internet-connected PC for about 15 minutes.

If that's how you're going to educate your kids about sex...social services init
Original post by Awesome Genius
If that's how you're going to educate your kids about sex...social services init

It's called humour my dear
Reply 9
I never got given the sex talk, I just got told different things by random kids in my secondary school class every so often...
(edited 8 years ago)
It's called humour my dear

Oh, you were trying to be funny lol

Sorry I misunderstood
Original post by Awesome Genius
Oh, you were trying to be funny lol

Sorry I misunderstood

Oh no ahaha I wouldn't give the sex talk like that.. I'd probs get them a book or something
When I have kids, I do plan on having the sex talk, but when I'm done, I'm also going to provide a book or two for them to read. They have books like that for young people to read to answer their questions. Of course I would want them to come to be about anything, but if they are too embarrassed, I'd rather they get the right information, then some theory from a friend.
Original post by Anonymous
This can be pretty awks and I was wondering how you'd describe it

It's very important to practise safe sex. It'll stop you from getting any STIs and from having unwanted children - like you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Bring this man over to share his wise words.

Spoiler

Reply 15
OK, serious answer.

Sex is evil and it was caused by Adam and Eve being very bad. The urges come from the Devil and if you touch yourself down there you will go bald, blind and barmy.

When you are married if you are a girl you must look at the ceiling and be all tense and think of your homeland. If you are a boy then you should be ashamed of yourself.

You must only do it on Fridays after prayers or Wednesdays after Match of the Day. If you enjoy it you will burn in Hell for ever.

Contraception is worse than murder, so don't go there.

If you ever think of 'naughty' then you must have a cold shower at once.

Have I missed anything?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending