The Student Room Group

Why would someone find you ATTRACTIVE?

Scroll to see replies

I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.

I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentlemen.
Need I say :ahee:
Reply 42
Probably the fact that I can draw, learnt martial arts for a long time, did athletics, competed nationally at basketball and listens to quite a lot of genre of music (except grime and death metal). Who knows.
(edited 8 years ago)
God I have no idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a good sense of humour, can take a joke and not easily offended, I love animals, I've been told I have a good taste in music etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm told I have a half-decent personality sometimes.:bebored:
I'm not sure, but I know for definite it's not my personality :lol: I'm the most boring person you will come across... I guess I have nice eyes and hair :colondollar:
Original post by drowzee
I'm not sure, but I know for definite it's not my personality :lol: I'm the most boring person you will come across... I guess I have nice eyes and hair :colondollar:

definitely not your personality
Original post by drowzee

you are beautiful drowzee :h:
:lovehug: x
Original post by 4 pringles days
definitely not your personality

Yes I know... That's why I said it :indiff:
Original post by CoolCavy
you are beautiful drowzee :h:
:lovehug: x

Aw thank you Cavy :colondollar:
:lovehug:
Original post by kkboyk
Probably the fact that I can draw, learnt martial arts for a long time, did athletics, competed nationally at basketball and listens to quite a lot of genre of music (except grime and heavy metal). Who knows.

Whoa whoa whoa, show off much? :biggrin: Nah but seriously, the good things about me are my height, and..... umm yeah that's about it
(edited 8 years ago)
I am someone who will gladly join them to eat pizza, burgers and other unhealthy crap on a regular basis
Reply 52
Original post by cbreef
Whoa whoa whoa, show off much? :biggrin:

It would be showing off if I had a gf :unimpressed:

I get very bored and lose interest in things, so I try exploring a range of different activities as a hobby :tongue:
I'm pretty ****ing weird ngl
It makes me sad that so many people can't think of a single thing that's attractive about themselves.

I'm a short half Latina with a good arse, small waist and waist length curly hair. Apparently this does it for many men.
Original post by drowzee

Aw thank you Cavy :colondollar:
:lovehug:

cavy says that to everyone
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.

I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentlemen.

I thought you were dead? :/
Original post by IFoundWonderland

thats not very nice.
Original post by IFoundWonderland

I hope that's a troll^^
Original post by 4 pringles days
cavy says that to everyone

no i don't actually, i only compliment people who have the qualities i am complimenting

drowzee is hot, just stating the obvious

and just because i compliment people a lot dosen't make each each compliment less valuable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending