Original post by Anonymous
Has the POP pill/ Mini pill gave you any of these:

Weight gain

Acne

Mood Swings

Irregular Bleeding

No Bleeding

Aches and Pains

Gave me none and then irregular bleeding and bloating so i stopped taking it.
Has the POP pill/ Mini pill gave you any of these:

Weight gain

Acne

Mood Swings

Irregular Bleeding

No Bleeding

Aches and Pains

I'm on the mini pill been on it for 4 years:

What ive had- no bleeding (no periods for 3&1/2 years now), weight gain (5lbs) and more mood swings which I've learnt to cope with ahaha.

I changed from the POP one because that one gave me horrible stomach pains with no bleeding

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by CaitlinN15
I'm on the mini pill been on it for 4 years:

What ive had- no bleeding (no periods for 3&1/2 years now), weight gain (5lbs) and more mood swings which I've learnt to cope with ahaha.

I changed from the POP one because that one gave me horrible stomach pains with no bleeding

Posted from TSR Mobile

hello thank you for your answer. May i ask if the weight gain was purely down to the pill? and which one you were on and are now on? Ive been given cerazette
hello thank you for your answer. May i ask if the weight gain was purely down to the pill? and which one you were on and are now on? Ive been given cerazette

Hi, you're welcome :smile:

Yes it was, I did the exact same amount of exercise and ate the same meals as i usually do, it's nothing to worry about my doctor said it affects everyone differently anyway.

I was on:
-Levest (took 21 off 7), this really really didn't help me was on it for about 10 months. I had so many problems with it (not what I already mentioned other things)

Now on:
-Feanolla (take every day, same time)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hi, you're welcome :smile:

Yes it was, I did the exact same amount of exercise and ate the same meals as i usually do, it's nothing to worry about my doctor said it affects everyone differently anyway.

I was on:
-Levest (took 21 off 7), this really really didn't help me was on it for about 10 months. I had so many problems with it (not what I already mentioned other things)

Now on:
-Feanolla (take every day, same time)

Posted from TSR Mobile

okay thank you for helping :smile: I've recently gained a bit of weight so would prefer to not gain any more if possible. I may be wrong but levest contains a different hormone to feanolla. How have you found feanolla? as this contains the same as cerazette as far as i am aware.
Thank you for your response, much appreciated
okay thank you for helping :smile: I've recently gained a bit of weight so would prefer to not gain any more if possible. I may be wrong but levest contains a different hormone to feanolla. How have you found feanolla? as this contains the same as cerazette as far as i am aware.
Thank you for your response, much appreciated

Sometimes gaining weight is uncontrollable but usually you don't get major amounts (i got told 6/7 lbs is the limit on average- but it really does depend on each person ah)

I think Levest does yes but I was only 12/13 when I started it at the time so I wasn't really educated that much about it 😂😂😂

I find Feanolla really good I'm glad I chose that compared to the other ones doctors suggested. I have no periods whatsoever which I'm really grateful for, not even any slight bleeding inbetween compared to Levest where I had constant bleeding even after my period ended.

I have no migraines like I used to with Levest and my eye sight problems are more controllable (I've had glasses since I was 4 months old but when I took Levest, I had constant blood shot eyes it caused the jelly (don't know what it's called) at the back of my eye to weaken even more so had to have eye surgery last year :// and I'm now 17 so I had to stop levest quickly. With Feanolla I've had no problems like that.

I have no stomach pains compared to Levest where the muscles got so tense and tight (even after my period/gap week) I couldn't move, this was due to the hormone.

The only thing I hate with the Feanolla is the weight gain (2lbs with Levest, 5lbs with Feanolla) but my doctor said it can be because you have no break from the hormones in this pill so it can cause more weight gain whereas with Levest my weight yoyod.

I'd totally recommend Feanolla if you have problems with your pill, everyone I know who's had Feanolla have had absolutely no problems with it, I think it's the safest one/ best one to take.

But, as I've got to take the pill 365 days a year I'm considering getting the injection done instead, so I don't have to take the pill regularly, because when I go to uni I know it'll be difficult to take it at the same time.

You're welcome, if you have anymore questions I'll be happy to answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Sometimes gaining weight is uncontrollable but usually you don't get major amounts (i got told 6/7 lbs is the limit on average- but it really does depend on each person ah)

I think Levest does yes but I was only 12/13 when I started it at the time so I wasn't really educated that much about it 😂😂😂

I find Feanolla really good I'm glad I chose that compared to the other ones doctors suggested. I have no periods whatsoever which I'm really grateful for, not even any slight bleeding inbetween compared to Levest where I had constant bleeding even after my period ended.

I have no migraines like I used to with Levest and my eye sight problems are more controllable (I've had glasses since I was 4 months old but when I took Levest, I had constant blood shot eyes it caused the jelly (don't know what it's called) at the back of my eye to weaken even more so had to have eye surgery last year :// and I'm now 17 so I had to stop levest quickly. With Feanolla I've had no problems like that.

I have no stomach pains compared to Levest where the muscles got so tense and tight (even after my period/gap week) I couldn't move, this was due to the hormone.

The only thing I hate with the Feanolla is the weight gain (2lbs with Levest, 5lbs with Feanolla) but my doctor said it can be because you have no break from the hormones in this pill so it can cause more weight gain whereas with Levest my weight yoyod.

I'd totally recommend Feanolla if you have problems with your pill, everyone I know who's had Feanolla have had absolutely no problems with it, I think it's the safest one/ best one to take.

But, as I've got to take the pill 365 days a year I'm considering getting the injection done instead, so I don't have to take the pill regularly, because when I go to uni I know it'll be difficult to take it at the same time.

You're welcome, if you have anymore questions I'll be happy to answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for all this info, very helpful :smile: I'm glad you've had a positive experience with Feanolla, I'm having to switch from Ridgevidon. I would say i have gained weight whilst on this pill, but i don't think i can blame the pill entirely however i am 11 stone so wouldn't really want to put on anymore as i'm trying to get back down to 10/ 9 and half.
I usually take my pill as soon as I wake up so you could try that if you wanted to stay on the pill. Yeah I hope I have a similar experience to you with cerazette as it sounds quite a positive one compared to the horror stories I've heard haha, should probs stay away from NetMums haha.

Thank you again your info is very useful and made me less worried

Quick Reply

Latest