The Student Room Group

Alternative Lads Holidays

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for places to go on 'alternative' lads holidays? Basically we're a group of between 4-7 lads wishing to go on a lads holiday where on a few of the nights we go out clubbing and onto preferably a strip, but we stay far enough away that we don't have reps hassling us 24/7 and we can have a good time without drink on other nights. I've already had Santa Ponsa recommended, so basically anywhere else that is nearby to a clubbing strip but not right on it. Price-wise no more than 450 pp, going in mid June next year (2017). Near a beach is a must as well.

Thanks in advance!
Original post by callumgurr21
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for places to go on 'alternative' lads holidays? Basically we're a group of between 4-7 lads wishing to go on a lads holiday where on a few of the nights we go out clubbing and onto preferably a strip, but we stay far enough away that we don't have reps hassling us 24/7 and we can have a good time without drink on other nights. I've already had Santa Ponsa recommended, so basically anywhere else that is nearby to a clubbing strip but not right on it. Price-wise no more than 450 pp, going in mid June next year (2017). Near a beach is a must as well.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Callum!

Was your price range including flights?
Are you travelling with just your friends or have you looked into group tours?
Spain does have a lot of great places for a few days away, but I see you're not keen on the reps at clubs-generally happens in the more touristy areas.
Have you thought about Budapest of Bratislava? As well as having a mix of clubs and culture, flights, accommodation, food and drink will be cheaper than tourism destinations in Spain and Western Europe.
What kind of activities would you be interested in during your down time?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.
That's what I'm here for!

Happy traveling,

Mariah

Mariah Mathew
Topdeck travel
www.topdeck.travel
I would suggest inter-railing but that is going to be quite expensive.

Berlin and Budapest are very nice cities with a good night life, if you just want to go to one location. And Budapest is very cheap if you know where to go, plenty of bars everywhere. No beaches but I think these destinations are great.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest