The Student Room Group

Why do you like boys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

Guys all look more or less the same. Boring and uninteresting. Especially clothed men, we all look alike!

Guess who doesn't work out?
Original post by James.Carnell
Well, i just want to know the feeling of being penetrated. Girls say that when the cock is pulled out they just want to be filled over and over again as they crave that completeness.

:rofl: :rofl:

Original post by Rhaenys10
dude
u literally just said u wanted to feel what it's like to be penetrated
doesn't that mean u want dick?=)))

One could use a whole host of objects other than dicks to penetrate themselves: dildos, cucumbers, bottle necks etc.
I like boys because they are so hot and masculine. I'm constantly staring at hot guys I see when walking around and I nearly always start drooling. When possible I also try and sneak a subtle look at their bulge.

Furthermore, I also love cocks and disagree with the girls who say that no cock is beautiful, how wrong they are! So many of the cocks I've seen are gorgeous and balls heighten the overall appeal.
Original post by Anonymous
What's a Dutch oven?

Sticking someones' head under the duvet and farting.
Original post by Goddess Flora
I like boys because they are so hot and masculine. I'm constantly staring at hot guys I see when walking around and I nearly always start drooling. When possible I also try and sneak a subtle look at their bulge.

Furthermore, I also love cocks and disagree with the girls who say that no cock is beautiful, how wrong they are! So many of the cocks I've seen are gorgeous and balls heighten the overall appeal.

:colondollar:
Stop please, not all men are all like that. Yeah, some are boring and look uninteresting but some are also quite a catch :sexface:
As a heterosexual male you struggle to see what is attractive about men.

I have often thought the same.

Basically men 'like' women, women 'like' men and this obviously ensures the continuation of our species.

Women are physically attracted to secondary sex characteristics such a deep voice, facial hair, prominent brow and jaw, T shaped torso - narrow hips and broad shoulders. Signs of health and strength - muscles and a low body fat %.
Original post by retro_turtles
I like people in a well fitted suits, whether you're a guy or a octopus idc

Attachment not found
Original post by cbreef
Attachment not found

Atrachment pending approval :frown:
Original post by retro_turtles
Atrachment pending approval :frown:

:colonhash: It's an octopus looking well intelligent in a black tux.
In Greece, one of my friends wanted to troll the waitress and ordered, in a super chill voice,octopussy:ahee:

U should ve seen her face lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ForestShadow

Difference is in age or character for you? :holmes:

Character :yes:

Maturity is attractive
First of all, just because some men are pigs, doesn't mean all are.And not all men look the same,some are buff, some are skinny, some look gruff and some look gentle, you consider women more attractive cause they are different from you, and because your hormones run wild when you see someone you like.Well that goes for women (and girls) as well, we look different, and that's what makes us like each other, and then there are homosexual people, which find the same sex more attractive than the opposite, there are bisexual people as well who consider both sexes attractive, I'm an atheist but that doesn't mean i'm a rapist or some ****ed up shet, just because I don't believe in gods doesn't mean I can't judge my own action, I know what's good and what's wrong, I eat like religious people, I sleep like them, I breathe like them.And there are some interesting male voices out there.Everybody is different , be it male or female .Also men have a certain scent , which to most males is either unnoticeable or weird but attractive to women.I believe being homosexual or bisexual or whatever is not a problem, you can love whoever you want and have sex whichever way you want.If it disgusts other people, then they shouldn't pay so much attention.Instead of focusing on this
Guys r hot what are you on about?!?!
Boys are attractive to me, can't help it! :smile:
I love big men if you know what I mean

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending