The Student Room Group

Has anyone met their boyfriend at Uni?

Tell me have you met each other and how it started ?
Original post by Sev99
Tell me have you met each other and how it started ?

we met at a midnight showing of a thor film, then he added them on facebook and we've been inseparable pretty much ever since and get married in just under a year :smile:
Yup.

Neither of us particularly like karaoke. But I was having a crappy time and didn't have many friends. I got invited out, so thought I'd go. The person who invited me brought his housemate along. The housemate doesn't like karaoke but also wanted to get out of the house. Lots of people I knew were invited but only us three turned up. Then the guy who invited me spotted some other friends and spent the night drinking with them. So I ended up spending the night with my friends housemate. We've been together 2 years and live with each other!
Reply 3
Original post by claireestelle
we met at a midnight showing of a thor film, then he added them on facebook and we've been inseparable pretty much ever since and get married in just under a year :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by Sev99

Spoiler

Reply 5
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by claireestelle

Original post by basilandsage
Yup.

Neither of us particularly like karaoke. But I was having a crappy time and didn't have many friends. I got invited out, so thought I'd go. The person who invited me brought his housemate along. The housemate doesn't like karaoke but also wanted to get out of the house. Lots of people I knew were invited but only us three turned up. Then the guy who invited me spotted some other friends and spent the night drinking with them. So I ended up spending the night with my friends housemate. We've been together 2 years and live with each other!

Original post by Airmed
We lived in the same flat in halls, and ended up kissing during Freshers' Week. Been together ever since. :h:

Aw :love:
My managed to get through 2 or 3 boyfriends in just her first year of uni, seems to be quite a common thing to end up with one.
Boyfriend number 1: we were housemates

Boyfriend number 2: We were on the same course. We'd never really spoken. He was in one of my classes and had pretty much seen me at my worst on numerous occasions (we're talking half assed greasy hair and *****y outfits kind of days) and I had no idea I was on his radar yet apparently this didn't deter him because we got invited to the same party and ended up dating after that!

Boyfriend number 3: we were housemates
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Nope.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending