The Student Room Group

Girls aren't attracted to nice guys

Discuss.

Scroll to see replies

Wow, you've cracked the case. Good job Sherlock! :rolleyes:
Reply 2
Not this again

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;h1S-ubiF6Dk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1S-ubiF6Dk[/video]
Are you a nice guy OP? You respect girls, but they just dont pay you any attention?
Bad boy type seems mysterious and hot but nice guy is a win win because you can trust him more.
I can confirm
being funny and cocky all rolled into one is the best way to attract girls
nothing gets a girl dryer than a nice guy. nice guys are boring. they offer no excitement.
Reply 7
TBH I can't stand girls. They moan and play the victims, but if they date someone who's average they'll run off as soon as someone better looking comes along.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrinceHarrys
I'm 22 years old and still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I'm still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. In those years I've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair.

You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me.

It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

You're an absolute genius. :rofl: :rofl:
Hmm, it depends. You'd have to be a relatively good person really, but I prefer sarcastic and quite harsh over just "nice".
Sometimes, there is something extremely attractive in a guy who isn't overly nice or eager - it's almost like an exciting game, and you soon become really drawn to that guy too. But, again, sometimes you meet someone so naturally lovely and kind of wholesome and you just can't help but be attracted to that person's personality. It always depends on the situation, so there can never really be a clear yes or no answer as to whether girls like nice guys or not.
Original post by sleepysnooze
I can confirm
being funny and cocky all rolled into one is the best way to attract girls
nothing gets a girl dryer than a nice guy. nice guys are boring. they offer no excitement.

I hate cocky guys. :colonhash:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
You're an absolute genius. :rofl: :rofl:

It's too easy, TSR's full of them like I said :hat2: :rofl:
Original post by PrinceHarrys
I'm 22 years old and still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I'm still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. In those years I've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair.

You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me.

It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

I thought this seemed familiar :rofl:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I hate cocky guys. :colonhash:

how cocky are we talking here?

Maybe your level of cocky.
Yes we know, so stop acting "nice" and just act normal, the same you would around guy friends.
When you treat someone like gold dust, they see themselves as better then you. If they're better then you, why would they be attracted to you? Just treat them as your equals.

you'll have to be more specific - I'm not really that cocky on here

pew pew pew :shoot:
you'll have to be more specific - I'm not really that cocky on here

The entire of your initial post literally radiated cockiness. :rofl:

Quick Reply