The Student Room Group

Best ways to meet girls at uni

I'm a second year uni student who has never been in a relationship before. I recently asked out the person I liked for a few drinks and got rejected. I am just wondering what are some good ways for me to meet people. I am not just specifically looking for a relationship, it can be more casual or just a one off I don't mind but I just don't know how to meet people. I have joined one society but not many more interest me and I don't talk to many people on my course. What are some suggestions of ways I could meet girls?
Social clubs outside of university, sports, volunteering, Meetup.com. There's quite a number of ways, but it's best to stick with things that interest you.
I agree, stick with things that interest you because that way you can truly be yourself.

When you truly be yourself and start being more open with that mindset in mind, people will naturally form respect for you. I think before you invite anyone for a drink, get to know them better first. On the other hand, they may decline the offer later simply because they don't feel like it anymore, or because it's actually not a good time for them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending