The Student Room Group

If you were dating me, would you respect my decision?

Scroll to see replies

I do ...
This reminds me of the show Jane the Virgin :P but honestly your best bet would be to find someone else who is Christian as you guys will have similar beliefs and therefore respect your decisions, atheists for example will probably not wait until marriage as they don't need to.
Original post by JPNock_Hacker
You can piss off tbh. Whats the point in getting in a relationship if youre not gonna get some cummies :p:p Get on your knees girl and make daddy happy :p:p

hahahaha
Reply 23
"MissBeautyUK" ...

If I were straight, regardless of sex, I wouldn't date you as I see you have some kind of unfounded superiority complex
Reply 24
Original post by ThePricklyOne
No problem with dat. If a guy loves you, he'd wait till you're ready. Intimacy is more than just sex, it's love and respect.

@trapking ^^^^ :h:
Original post by Yaboi
As the only thing I care about is getting hole, I wouldn't do it considering I don't want to get married.

@TK_23 ^^^^^^^^

you're welcome :biggrin:
Original post by JPNock_Hacker
You can piss off tbh. Whats the point in getting in a relationship if youre not gonna get some cummies :p:p Get on your knees girl and make daddy happy :p:p

Yuck
So a guy would marry you, and then finds out the sex isn't good, but he can only can get used to it, or lose half of what he owns. Does that seem like a big risk to you?
I'm female and an atheist, but I believe that a good relationship can't be built on sex... If the guy dumps you because you don't want to have sex then he's not for you anyway, find someone who respects you:smile:
Reply 29
Original post by thebananawoman
I'm female and an atheist, but I believe that a good relationship can't be built on sex... If the guy dumps you because you don't want to have sex then he's not for you anyway, find someone who respects you:smile:

@trapking

Hahahaha. Shut up, don't even give me that look.
Reply 31
Original post by trapking
Hahahaha. Shut up, don't even give me that look.

:wink: take it or leave it
Original post by TK_23
:wink: take it or leave it

you know what i'm going to say...

Spoiler

I would respect their decision but I don't think the relationship would last imo. But your religious beliefs are completely justified. You shouldn't need to feel pressured into sex with anybody.
Yes I absolutely would :smile:

I'm not Christian but I dislike casual sex and it is not important to me in the slightest. I would much much rather be with a girl I love and not have sex until marriage.

I actually struggle to understand people who break up with someone they supposedly care for over lack of sex. When I have deep feelings for someone I can't imagine living the same way without them let alone whether they're going to have sex with me or not and breaking up over that...
I would not date you

Original post by ChargingStag
Yes I absolutely would :smile:

I'm not Christian but I dislike casual sex and it is not important to me in the slightest. I would much much rather be with a girl I love and not have sex until marriage.

I actually struggle to understand people who break up with someone they supposedly care for over lack of sex. When I have deep feelings for someone I can't imagine living the same way without them let alone whether they're going to have sex with me or not and breaking up over that...

Having sex in a relationship isn't casual sex lol.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Having sex in a relationship isn't casual sex lol.

Well I do mean actual casual sex too but yeah, I'm not sure how else I can refer to it... serious sex? Before-marriage-but-in-a-relationship-sex? Lol
> Miss Beauty
> no sex before marriage

pick one

:sly:
no
I'd actually be surprised that people like this even exist still
I'd respect wanting to wait a while before having sex, but not for *that* reason. nope.
"I've got to wait until marriage because this 2000+ year old book of no evidence commands it for no reason"
if that were the case I wouldn't really even respect *her*, let alone her decision, to be frank
I'd have to view a person as intelligent to some extent to respect them
would you respect somebody for saying "I have to wait because santa claus said I have to", for instance? exactly
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending