The Student Room Group

How to to talk to a girl know facebook I know in real life.

I know this girl I am attracted to, and I think she is also attracted to me. But we only talk when we are in the kitchen, and even those conversations are long. How can I progress this to Facebook? Because currently I have 1 week of university and I'm travelling but I don't know how to talk to her on facebook or what to say as we never talk on facebook but we are friends. Any advice??
Reply 1
Original post by tajtsracc
Start with "hello"

I'm just worried she is an introvert and will be weird. Do you think I should like start the conversation by asking for something like she knows I use snapchat alot, and instagram should I ask her for her snapchat or instagram? What do you think I would like to add her on either one (not for the wrong intentions like send nudes I'm not retarded lmaokai)
just ask her out... why bother with all the social meeja b/s ?
Reply 3
Original post by the bear
just ask her out... why bother with all the social meeja b/s ?

True I think I need to grow a sack looool I don't have to it in me. Plus if she says no I have to live with her on the same floor for 1 year. And it will be so oooooo weird. 😓😓 I don't think it's a good idea to ask her our over FB? What do you think? I'm travelling atm so I can buy her like a gift from the country and give it to her when I go back to uni and ask her out?
Original post by Anonymous
True I think I need to grow a sack looool I don't have to it in me. Plus if she says no I have to live with her on the same floor for 1 year. And it will be so oooooo weird. 😓😓 I don't think it's a good idea to ask her our over FB? What do you think? I'm travelling atm so I can buy her like a gift from the country and give it to her when I go back to uni and ask her out?

just give her a gift and ask her out... if she says no then just thank her politely and move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending