The Student Room Group

Girls, Would You Date My Hot Friend?

I'm a hot female friend posting for him :h:

He's tall, hench, 21 this month and still lives with his parents but works part-time as a tradie. He's smart though he hasn't been to uni and friendly. He has a 6/10 face but travelled all over Eastern Europe banging bare fit birds. He finds British/Western women too fussy sometimes about him drinking a lot and too feminist. He is also white.

As well as going to the gym to keep buff for the ladies he is also a great gamer (esp at Counter Strike and WoW), cook, football player and has big feet :wink:.

Would you date him?

Scroll to see replies

No. This is about YOU. Stop lying.
Original post by Anonymous

He's tall, hench, 21 this month and still lives with his parents but works part-time as a tradie. He's smart though he hasn't been to uni and friendly. He has a 6/10 face but travelled all over Eastern Europe banging bare fit birds. He finds British/Western women too fussy sometimes about him drinking a lot and too feminist. He is also white.

As well as going to the gym to keep buff for the ladies he is also a great gamer (esp at Counter Strike and WoW), cook, football player and has big feet :wink:.

Would you date him?

Mhm
What a chav
Reply 4
Original post by mrjudge
What a chav

How is he a chav? I think hes a gentleman. :daydreaming:
Reply 5

Would you date him?

I was just going to argue that there's not a girl in the world who'd type like that, especially not as anon on a random social website.

Though I am ashamed to realise that this is exactly something one of my sisters would do for her guy friends while sitting next to them and claim it's banter.

I still call bull though because I dread to think there's more like her out there.
Reply 6
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
I was just going to argue that there's not a girl in the world who'd type like that, especially not as anon on a random social website.

Though I am ashamed to realise that this is exactly something one of my sisters would do for her guy friends while sitting next to them and claim it's banter.

I still call bull though because I dread to think there's more like her out there.

I have a boyfriend, I'm just doing him a favour :h:
Yes,if i live near him.:smile:
Reply 8
I have a boyfriend, I'm just doing him a favour :h:

So does she :/ Though she also has a few guys she occasionally leads on ant teases to keep them on the sidelines in case it doesn't work out.

Still, this site is the worst place for this stuff unless some bored attention-seeking ego boost is what you're after.
Reply 9
But would he date the girls on TSR?
Original post by UWS
But would he date the girls on TSR?

TSR girls are awesome :h:
Reply 11
Original post by queenofswords

no such thing as a girl on tsr, all are catfishes
Reply 12
Big feet; big socks.
How is he a chav? I think hes a gentleman. :daydreaming:

Let me rewrite the sentence;

How am I a chav? I think I'M a gentleman.

You're welcome. :h:
Original post by emerald7770
No. This is about YOU. Stop lying.

Looool ikr! OP makes it so obvious she/he is posting.

I can just see a guy sitting at a laptop typing that. Lol. :lol:
Original post by queenofswords

Spoiler

Reply 16
As well as going to the gym to keep buff for the ladies

Proves my point on going to the gym in the other thread.
Original post by KaylaB
no such thing as a girl on tsr, all are catfishes

I am a dogbird :colonhash:
Original post by SassKing13

Spoiler

:hugs:

Would you date him?

why would he date someone of tsr??? can he not go out into the real world like everyone else and find a girl that way. tsr is not a dating website!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending