The Student Room Group

Weed made me black out and feint

I've been smoking weed here and there regularly like once every two weeks or so and today I had half a spliff with a friend and slowly my vision started to become blurry and then it was so blurry I couldn't see a thing. Shut my eyes and opened them still couldn't see anything so stood there for 10 seconds not saying anything. My friend asked me a question I could hear him speaking and could understand the words but couldn't put them together to form a sentence. I then fell down on the ground and they helped me up to a bed. Went to sleep for an hour and woke up fine just felt a bit *****y. Anyone else have a similar experience or know someone that has? Should I be worried or stop smoking weed? Thanks
*FAINT
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I've been smoking weed here and there regularly like once every two weeks or so and today I had half a spliff with a friend and slowly my vision started to become blurry and then it was so blurry I couldn't see a thing. Shut my eyes and opened them still couldn't see anything so stood there for 10 seconds not saying anything. My friend asked me a question I could hear him speaking and could understand the words but couldn't put them together to form a sentence. I then fell down on the ground and they helped me up to a bed. Went to sleep for an hour and woke up fine just felt a bit *****y. Anyone else have a similar experience or know someone that has? Should I be worried or stop smoking weed? Thanks

Was it a different type of weed you smoked then you regularly smoke?
Try using plain instead - it's that dammed ruled stuff that does it.
Original post by Reality Check

Hold up...

Is this the ST promoting the use of an ILLEGAL substance?! :shock:

I mean weed is good but wow... you're an ST.
Original post by angelike1
Hold up...

Is this the ST promoting the use of an ILLEGAL substance?! :shock:

I mean weed is good but wow... you're an ST.

Read it again and have a think about it - in conjunction with the title of the thread...
Reply 6

I know this is gonna be another Reality Check joke, but I don't get it - I'm trying hard to find the joke, but it is half 12 in the morning.
Read it again and have a think about it - in conjunction with the title of the thread...

You told him to use plain weed or was it sarcasm?

You're too smart for me dude. I'm lost.
Original post by IWMTom
I know this is gonna be another Reality Check joke, but I don't get it - I'm trying hard to find the joke, but it is half 12 in the morning.

Original post by angelike1
You told him to use plain weed or was it sarcasm?

You're too smart for me dude. I'm lost.

26 ASS-PAPER-LL04011-900x900.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruled_paper
Reply 9

Nah I still don't get it. I must be missing something, has OP changed the title? The only bit that makes sense is feint :/

EDIT: Oh god I get it now
Original post by IWMTom
Nah I still don't get it. I must be missing something, has OP changed the title? The only bit that makes sense is feint :/

As I said - Dad Joke incoming... And you're right, it's 12.37am!
Reply 11
As I said - Dad Joke incoming... And you're right, it's 12.37am!

I get it now haha, how did I miss that? :laugh:
Reply 12

Beat me to it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

feint2feɪnt/adjectiveadjective: feint

denoting paper printed with faint lines as a guide for handwriting.

:facepalm:Well in my defense the joke was probably far too subtle for the CT also...
Original post by Doonesbury
Beat me to it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got to get one in every now and again :smile:
you smoked too much

Quick Reply

Latest