The Student Room Group

Boyfriends dad walked in....

Scroll to see replies

A hotel worker walked-in on me and my girlfriend having sex. She wasn't really supposed to be in the room since I was staying there alone. I didn't make eye-contact with any of the staff for the next two-days I was staying there :lol:
Original post by marshalld67

Or the time my friend's boyfriends mum laughed at her before dinner because, earlier that day, she had walked in on my friend giving her son a blowjob and quietly left. Before food, she said "Hungry holly? oh wait sorry I forgot you've already eaten"

LORD HAHAHAHAHAH :toofunny:
Original post by eden3
Should've asked him to join in.

Can't believe you got 41 reps for that.
Reply 43
Original post by TheAlchemistress

ok
pack your things and move to antarctica lol
This thread is just perfect. I know these are "serious issues" but honestly some of the posts are so funny.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Amullai
This thread is just perfect. I know these are "serious issues" but honestly some of the posts are so funny.

It is funny tbh just ****in awkward hahaha
That's nothing, my mum walked in on my boyfriend and I once, clearly naked but thankfully under covers, and said "one minute love just need the hair dryer" then continued to walk around the bed and said "have fun" as she shut the door behind her. We were 15

Or the time she came downstairs laughing her head off because she just walked in on my sister and "got a full frontal view of a very compromised position"

Or the time my friend's boyfriends mum laughed at her before dinner because, earlier that day, she had walked in on my friend giving her son a blowjob and quietly left. Before food, she said "Hungry holly? oh wait sorry I forgot you've already eaten"

Suck it up and pretend it never happened hahahaha

15?!!!!!!!?????????
Original post by hahagr8stuff
15?!!!!!!!?????????

yeah, I had my first relationship from 14 to 16, and my mum, because she's smart, understands that if you want kids to be safe you have to educate them. so she made sure I had contraception and was always there to talk to. I've never done anything majorly stupid in my life because there's no fun in rebelling if you've got parents that teach you morals and respect in a good way
Reply 49
I'd never speak of it again, the closest me and bf came to that was my dad making a comment about how my bedroom being above the dining room isn't great when he's over and my family are having dinner and that was mortifying, being walked in on would mean I'd start therapy.
Original post by AllonsEnfants!
Strange that his dad, knowing you were both in there, didn't knock don't you think?

Yes 100%, just so awkward now tho lol
Reply 51
Original post by TheAlchemistress

But you can believe I've currently got 80+ reps for it :wink:
Original post by eden3
But you can believe I've currently got 80+ reps for it :wink:

Frickin' 85.
Original post by eden3

Can't believe how many reps this post has :rofl:
That's nothing, my mum walked in on my boyfriend and I once, clearly naked but thankfully under covers, and said "one minute love just need the hair dryer" then continued to walk around the bed and said "have fun" as she shut the door behind her. We were 15

Or the time she came downstairs laughing her head off because she just walked in on my sister and "got a full frontal view of a very compromised position"

Suck it up and pretend it never happened hahahaha

Your mum is an A1 legend.
Reply 55
Original post by MrsMars
Can't believe how many reps this post has :rofl:

I just felt like joking around, I wasn't expecting that many reps either TBH :lol: but tbf a stupid question deserves a stupid response
Damn. Shots fired
Original post by eden3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending