The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Sabi120
I'm waiting too :frown:

What did you apply for ?
Original post by G_lily
What did you apply for ?

I didn't realise I posted twice :colondollar: I applied for MSci Computer Science with Industrial Experience, they received it on the 19th Oct. When did they receive your application?
Reply 62
Original post by Sabi120
I didn't realise I posted twice :colondollar: I applied for MSci Computer Science with Industrial Experience, they received it on the 19th Oct. When did they receive your application?

I applied for BA International Relations and Politics and they received mine on the 19th as well ! let’s keep our fingers crossed
Original post by G_lily
I applied for BA International Relations and Politics and they received mine on the 19th as well ! let’s keep our fingers crossed

Oh cool! Yes of course i'll let you know how it goes, i'm just a bit anxious about them taking a while but it seems to me they're slow this year dishing out offers so we'll see! Best of luck to you!:smile:
Birmingham stated they would reply within 15 working days, it has been 15 working days and I have heard nothing....
Does that mean I haven't got an offer?
You should add which departments have started sending offers :smile:
Original post by SuperHuman98
You should add which departments have started sending offers :smile:

Good idea! It sounds like a logistical nightmare though haha. Though I swear most departments send at the same time? Like for York, they're sending for history, biology, compsci, physics..
Original post by Squiidsquid
Good idea! It sounds like a logistical nightmare though haha. Though I swear most departments send at the same time? Like for York, they're sending for history, biology, compsci, physics..

Yeah but I think a lot of departments send different times :smile:. Like for 2 of my unis UCL Nottingham have sent offers for other subjects but not mine (history) :biggrin:
Reply 68
Friend of mine had an offer for Law from Uni of Birmi gham
Original post by SuperHuman98
Yeah but I think a lot of departments send different times :smile:. Like for 2 of my unis UCL Nottingham have sent offers for other subjects but not mine (history) :biggrin:

Good luck! Might be better off on a TSR thread in the specific universities? Otherwise my list would get far too messy :wink:

Besides, I'm sure they'll start offering for History soon! The departments probably just a bit slower.
for what course? so happy for you!!
I've had offers from Cardiff (Environmental Geoscience, but am still waiting for a reply for Chemistry), Kent, and South Wales. Haven't heard from Nottingham yet, for chemistry.
only got one from Liverpool so far, but I suppose English Literature is pretty popular.
Reply 73
I have just sent mine in!
I have only applied to 3 unis so far - will add more later. So far offers from Bristol and K.C.L for English Literature :smile:
Reply 75
Original post by G_lily
Has anyone received anything from Lancaster ?

I received an offer for History and English two days ago. Still waiting to hear from Southampton and Edinburgh.
I'm an early applicant and applied to Bath, Bristol and UCL (among others, but those are in the list of offer-senders) but I have no offers or anything, just application acknowledgement emails. :/ I applied for comp sci and maths with AS: AABB (maths, comp sci, physics, further maths), A2 Predicted: A*A*AA. The requirements for my courses are mostly A*AA, so maybe I'm a bit of a low applicant? I'm not sure.
Original post by Kaiylar
I'm an early applicant and applied to Bath, Bristol and UCL (among others, but those are in the list of offer-senders) but I have no offers or anything, just application acknowledgement emails. :/ I applied for comp sci and maths with AS: AABB (maths, comp sci, physics, further maths), A2 Predicted: A*A*AA. The requirements for my courses are mostly A*AA, so maybe I'm a bit of a low applicant? I'm not sure.

I'm applying compsci too! I think only York, Warwick and a few others have sent for compsci. There's a thread somewhere about it
Reply 78
I'm an early applicant looking to study compsi..... I have A*A*A and am now on my gap year working in the computing department of an aerospace company and I have received an offer from Bristol not none of my other choices which are Cambridge, Imperial, UCL, Durham.
has anyone had any offers for accountancy from either Kent, Nottingham or Nottingham trent?

Latest

Trending

Trending