The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saba XD
Well, I'm engaged so I can't comment on that. Lol. But, yeah, you're correct. I'm a non-hijabi muslim btw.

I know :tongue:
Original post by Saba XD
:K:

Lol I meant dating, not eating
If I was a Muslim, yes.

But I'm not, so not a chance.
Original post by cbreef
I know :tongue:

Lol most people can't tell if I'm a muslim or not. So, points for you for knowing. :lol:

Original post by shanktheopps
Lol I meant dating, not eating

:rofl: that cleared up so many things.
Hijabi girls are not allowed to date, especially not none muslims. That being said, it's a well known joke, both within and outside the muslim community that Hijabi girls are often the least well behaved and often doing it simply to please their parents.

You do get a few who claim 'cultural reasons', but any study into North African, Egyptian, Syrian, Turkish and Persian cultures show Hijabs have only become fashionable within such countries in the last 20-30 odd years, with them previously being limited to Arab counties (of which none of the above are Arab). In many such countries they were largely frowned upon even by older generations!

Original post by Anonymous
Of course she can go to a pub, she just can't drink alcohol.

Simply going to establishments where alcohol is served is also technically forbidden.
LOOOOL I doubt they would want to fam

Spoiler

Would I? Im bare mad for one. Open to offers srs.
Original post by Drewski
Yes. Let's go discuss this at the bar. Oh wait.

Hi drewski. I was sad enough to create a dating profile for a hijabi and put I don't drink and smoke,got to bars,Muslim etc. Yet I received 100s of emails from white males. I did it on okcupid because people actually read your profile there.
Yes or no ?

It's the personality and character that counts, to be honest.
Hi drewski. I was sad enough to create a dating profile for a hijabi and put I don't drink and smoke,got to bars,Muslim etc. Yet I received 100s of emails from white males. I did it on okcupid because people actually read your profile there.

You've got issues.
If she was happy to date me, and wasn't going to be chastised by her family and community for it, then sure. Teetotalism is a plus in my eyes anyway!
Reply 51
I'm a girl, who dates girls. I tend to avoid anybody especially religious on that basis HOWEVER on principle I would have no issue dating a Muslim, hijabi or not.
Yes or no ?

No, I couldn’t be arsed to deal with their family and possibly friends
Original post by mkap
lol she shouldnt be wearing a hijab if shes dating a non muslim guy

Spoiler

So a non-Muslim girl should wear a hijab if she's dating a Muslim guy?
No lol
Reply 55
Yes i would, im christian though.
No, religious people really annoy me
Nope.
Yes if i found one that would date me.
U guys always talk about hijab.. Do you know that there's a verse in bible that told Christians girls to cover their head.. U should learn more about ur religion1

Corinthians 11:6

Verse*Concepts

For if a woman does not cover her head, let her also have her hair cut off; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, let her cover her head.
(edited 4 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending