The Student Room Group

Withdrawal Fees

Hi,
I am looking to withdraw from my university course but am curious as to what fees I would be required to pay. I am a first year student and will have been at the university for 5 weeks, hopefully when I leave. I got my maintanence fee's late and since I havent spent any of it. I am also living at home so there isnt any accomadtion fees.
Thanks Brad
Original post by BradH2298
Hi,
I am looking to withdraw from my university course but am curious as to what fees I would be required to pay. I am a first year student and will have been at the university for 5 weeks, hopefully when I leave. I got my maintanence fee's late and since I havent spent any of it. I am also living at home so there isnt any accomadtion fees.
Thanks Brad

They'd expect you to give the loan back, minus 5 weeks worth of it.
Original post by BradH2298
Hi,
Thanks Brad

Hi Brad,

Like Claire says, we would ask you to repay any of the funding that you weren't entitled to. The university will send us a withdrawal notification to tell us the date you left the course and how much Tuition Fee they are charging.

Once the university sends us this notification we'll process it and then send you a new entitlement letter.

We'll also send information on how the withdrawal affected your funding and what needs to be paid back straight away.

Regards,

Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending